The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Entry Form Help Please

kim & Tilly

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
West somerset Scrumpy classic - 30 july - should i enter Tilly in elite or maiden?

she is in the 28 - 32lb

Maiden as she hasn't won a final before :thumbsup: it's up to you tho'

The maidens are normally easyier as the fast dogs will be in the elite, having won themselves out of maiden :thumbsup: .........You don't get points for the maiden racing though ........I've put The Twit in maiden in the same weight group as Tilly and hes 5 now (w00t) .....

Last edited by a moderator:
um um um....... :wacko: :unsure:

What do i do....are points important??

She would be better in the maiden, wouldnt she :wacko:

I dont care about winning, just dont want her to lose hope if she gets beat all the time :- "

She'll be much better in maiden :thumbsup: ........Points are only important to the open racing dogs that win alot for the top 10 etc......

Well I hope that the two of you are ready for Mouse who is also in the heavyweight maidens. Bet you are quaking (put quacking first ........... quacking makes more sense don't it. :lol: )

LOL .....Poor Moose ...........Seeing how ummmm chubby and unfit Twit is though I'm waiting to be humiliated :b (nothing new there then :lol: lol ).....See you in the cons (w00t)

(w00t) tee hee, Tilly will wipe the floor :thumbsup:

That is she will be at the back wiping the floor behind them :- "

Does that mean you have a form Kim :unsure: I haven't looked properly at mine yet but I'm I'm going to enter all mine,(except kane of course) for Callie and Sienna one where there is a prize for dog trying hardest but coming last :lol:

And I'm not sure about Spry :unsure: when you say winning a final do you mean a final at opens or a final at club?

Thanks Hannah I'll put them all in the maidens then :thumbsup:

Maidens are good fun .....All of my lot are in them for Somerset :D ......Even our Inca (w00t) who has decided she can run now :eek: (at the mo anyway :lol: lol)

Does it matter that mine will be all in the same weight group Hannah :eek: :unsure:

No .....They will be kept apart in the heats, then as long as they are fine racing together, if they draw each other in the semis they'll be fine :thumbsup: ...if they have a problem racing with a pack member just withdraw the slowest one :) ....if not you have 3 chances in one group .....greedy or what ?? :lol: ;)

Really looking forward to getting back racing, we are planning to come to Somerset to put Tyler and Fletch in the maiden (also in the heavyweight group - hope you don't mind us joining you :thumbsup: ).

Seems an absolute age since we have been anywhere, hoping to get some running in somewhere before that but somerset is such a long way for us for club racing & we can't do thursday nights as speedway :(

Will be nice just to get out and see everyone - including all those lovely puppies!

It'll be good to see you and Rob again Darc :thumbsup: .........but Jacob said .....leave Tyler and Fletch at home ......pleeeaassseeee :lol: .......

Strike Whippets said:
No .....They will be kept apart in the heats, then as long as they are fine racing together, if they draw each other in the semis they'll be fine  :thumbsup:   ...if they have a problem racing with a pack member just withdraw the slowest one  :)   ....if not you have 3 chances in one group .....greedy or what ??  :lol:   ;)
Thanks Hannah they run fine together :thumbsup: , although the twins would be better in a different group because they've no chance of beating Spry (w00t) :lol:

OOOooooo lesley will you be bringing Kane then???

I will be bringing Bean, we can compare :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back