The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some More Lurcher Agility Photos

gina

Cesar Millan's next wife
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So relieved to have found these thought i'd mislaid them when i moved home. Some of my dogs Lu and Woody but also a couple of other dogs too.

Firstly here is Loki, a 5 year old GreyhoundXKelpie, such an unusual colour blue and tan incase the colour doesn't come out well on here. His owner Anna trains him at Golden Valley Club in Herts. I met her at a show so she kindly sent me this photo. :thumbsup:

Here is Dusty owned by Cynthia, will post more of him with some details when i here back from Cynthia

:)

Keep 'em coming Gina - my two like to glance at them from the comfort of the sofa.

By the way, no progress as yet with the great Garden Agility Project, but this might be the weekend. Cross fingers for kind weather!

Here's several of Lulu before her retirement!!! I laughed my head off when i saw them-i never noticed how huge her ears were, surprised she didn't take off on this pic!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this one, think she looks so :wub: :wub: :wub:

here's loads of Woody if you're not getting bored... The contrast between them as he looks so much more focused and determined whereas Lu looks like she's having a fab time!!!!

hurray last one, phew i'm worn out well it beats watching Footballer's Wives :D

what fantastic photos, very inspiring! - I must get me a lurcher, put my lazy lot to shame

I'm sure my old man, 2 whippets and 2 italian greyhounds won't like it, but me and the 2 kids will! :- "

april05_049.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back