The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Photos From Oz

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Open Bitch Class

Ch Skyeway Secret Charm (parti) Class Winner

& Hydale Moonlite on Ibiza

Resized_2005_0101petexpo0102.jpg

Resized_2005_0101petexpo0104.jpg

Last one..............Bitch Challenge Line up

note how the only bitch you can't see is the one that belongs to the person taking the photo!!!!!!!

View attachment 26618

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting those photos :thumbsup: - we don't see enough photos of the Australian dogs on here (big hint! :lol: )

And very well done on Best Junior in Show to Louise and Halle! :cheers: :cheers:

Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing :thumbsup: .

Congratulations for the Best Junior in Show! :cheers:

For those who like to see pics. Attached is a pic of CH BARONRATH STARRY NIGHT who was shown last weekend and won her class.

This photo is taken of her class win at our Specialty when she went onto win R=Up in Show.

Do hope this will download.

Cheers - Sued :cheers:

Wow, Best Junior In Show! Congratulations!!!

THANK you for sharing your pictures with us! Very much appreciated!!!!

(The Ibiza pups are out of CH Statuesque Extortion, there are some nice pics of them on their home page)

Here is Sue's picture of the beautiful Aust. Ch. Baronrath Starry Night........isn't she gorgeous.

Resized_Star_Nov.05_1.jpg

Congratulations once again Lou! Your pics are amazing!!

Great pic of 'Starr' too.. (love that one)

You seem to have captured them well; you and Al are getting very good at it..

There's a few of my lot, and I can clarify the others, so for those interested, they are -

# & NAME:

2 'Rusty' - Baronrath Mahogany Rust (my new 'Magnus' x 'Sophie' baby)

3 'Spiro' - Ibiza Jasons Odyssey ('Jason' x 'Diva')

4 'Uno' - Nabihah Numero Oono, Byerly pup, my 'Rusty' & 'Spiro' (handled by Tayla)

7 'Barry' - Ibiza Imperial Iberias & brother 'Jester' - Ibiza Imperial Majic (Nikie' x 'Sox')

8 Leisor Royal Prince, Alltalk French Connection, my 'Barry' & 'Jester'

9 (as mentioned, my 'Strider' is below your 'Jazz' - well done Lou!)

12 (nice pic of 'Strider' ('Broom' x 'Nikkie') - can I get a copy for the new website?)

16 Byerly bitches & my 'Freda' - Ibiza Jasons Aphrodite ('Jason' x 'Diva')

19 'Starr' (as mentioned) and my 'Elvira' - Ibiza Viva La Vida ('Broom x 'Vida' - nice table pic; can I use this one too??)

SueD; Do you want me to post the pic of Starr that you mentioned?? (yours didn't come through).

Regards,

Colin

ibiza said:
SueD; Do you want me to post the pic of Starr that you mentioned?? (yours didn't come through).
Regards,

Colin

Colin,

The photo of Starr above is the one Sue mentioned (she had a bit of trouble re-sizing it).

Sue Delaney1 said:
For those who like to see pics.  Attached is a pic of CH BARONRATH STARRY NIGHT who was shown last weekend and won her class.This photo is taken of her class win at our Specialty when she went onto win R=Up in Show.

Do hope this will download.

Cheers - Sued
I thought Sued meant this one (from our Show), but it looks like it was thaken at the Showgrounds..

BaronrathStarryNightSHOW.jpg

nice pic either way..

Colin

:) Great pictures, thanks for posting them. baby puppies are so :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN :thumbsup:

Great to see some Aussie pics Roshwen and congrats on the lovely win :cheers:

lovely to see these pictures, many thanks for posting. Most seem to have very good front extention.

Adored Starr, she made the beautiful flowers look poor in comparison :wub:

How very good of you to put those pics on ,Its so nice to see what your whippets look like , I must admit that most look to have excellent movement :cheers: Arnt those `baby puppies ` just :wub: :wub: :wub:

As is Adorred star :wub: . she reminds me of `Joy `CH Silkstone Jewel in the Crown , so much

Beau was also there for the day, representing the pet part of the of the breed. He spent the day on the club's stand meeting and greeting the public. No hiding in a corner for my boy. If he wasn't out in the main isle to say hello, then he had jumped up on to the top of a show crate to get a birds eye view of what was going on. He shook hands, waved, hi-fived his paws, and wagged his tail all day. o:) :wub: :thumbsup:

Made me laugh because he licked the face of a little down syndrome boy, which is very unusal for Beau to do. Friendliest greeting he gave anyone all day. I said to the little boy "that Beau must really like him". The boys father whispered that his son had been eating candyfloss, and had sugar all over his face :oops: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics, and your girl looks lovely, Roshwen! She reminds me a bit of some descendants of Airescot Waistcoat's - could she be one of them?

bardmand said:
Great pics, and your girl looks lovely, Roshwen! She reminds me a bit of some descendants of Airescot Waistcoat's - could she be one of them?

Nicely spotted Bardmand....she has Waistcoat on both sides of her pedigree, twice on her mother's side.

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments and I'm glad you enjoyed the photos.

My daughter has become a mad keen photographer, so you can expect more pictures from Oz in the near future.

Made me laugh because he licked the face of a little down syndrome boy, which is very unusal for Beau to do. Friendliest greeting he gave anyone all day. I said to the little boy "that Beau must really like him". The boys father whispered that his son had been eating candyfloss, and had sugar all over his face :oops: :lol:

Is'nt that just 100% whippet :D

JAX said:
How very good of you to put those pics on ,Its so nice to see what your whippets look like , I must admit that most look to have excellent movement  :cheers:   Arnt those `baby puppies ` just  :wub:   :wub:   :wub: As is Adorred star  :wub: . she  reminds me of `Joy `CH Silkstone Jewel in the Crown , so much

You hit the nail on the head Jax. Star isvery much like Joy. I think Colin mentioned that some time back.. I had the pleasure of being seeing her strutt her stuff, like behind her in the ring,, lol, but she was lovely type and shown to perfection here Downunder.

Cheers - Sued :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back