The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Some Superleague Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
kenny m said:
top dog is rosey,well done anth,classy  :thumbsup: well done all the winners and loosers bet it was bloody cold there today,
thanks kenny we are so pleased with her :thumbsup: shes only a baby(well to me anyway) at 17 month old i think shes mint lol :D

hotlipspaige said:
kenny m said:
top dog is rosey,well done anth,classy  :thumbsup: well done all the winners and loosers bet it was bloody cold there today,
thanks kenny we are so pleased with her :thumbsup: shes only a baby(well to me anyway) at 17 month old i think shes mint lol :D

She's certainly very pretty, which helps if you have to live with them lol :)

WELL DONE TO JIMMY LORAINE AND INSHALLAL

SEE YOU TOMORROW

LOTS OF HUGS PAT AND JOHNl

Fleesh said:
kenny m said:
Gritter lorry has just been out, it's biting here.

And Rob has decided to have a bonfire, so guess who has to go outside to lend a hand :blink:

today is a good day for burning things :p

graham

Last edited by a moderator:
toadfish said:
Fleesh said:
kenny m said:

And Rob has decided to have a bonfire, so guess who has to go outside to lend a hand :blink:

graham

So long as they're not bridges :D

toadfish said:
Fleesh said:
kenny m said:

graham

Hope Marie didn't burn your dinner :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
our rosie (curlin) having a treat after a hard days racing (w00t)

DSC00374.jpg

well done everyone great days racing and a good atmosphere bit cold though brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :thumbsup: inshalah was amazing :thumbsup:

robpoole said:
CONGRATULATIONS TO JIMMY AND LORRAINE AND INSHALLAH FOR WINNING OVERALL BITCH NOW FOR SUPREME.LOOKING ORWARD TO SRRING THE TROPHYS AT THURROCK TOMMORROW.OUR AGM STARTS AT 11.30.SORRY ABOUT SPELLING
just got in from the fight se you all at the meeting

WELL DONE TO VICKY MARK AND JUDE , TODAY I THINK YOU MAID YA POINT A FANTASTIC DOG.

A great day of racing yesterday at Highgate even if it was a bit cold. At least it wasn't snowing like it is here today!

Well done to Inshallah on winning the bitches & overall supreme and also Maid Your Point for winning the dogs in a fantastic race.

Also, well done to 6ix for winning the consolation bitches and No Deal who ran a superb race winning the consolation dogs & overall consolation supreme.

Well done to all the other racers and also the workers for making it a great day.

N2S said:
No Deal who ran a superb race winning the consolation dogs
He can run when he wants to :lol: Have always had a soft spot for him, can't wait to see how he goes on his favourite track in a couple of weeks :thumbsup:

Vicky said:
N2S said:
No Deal who ran a superb race winning the consolation dogs
He can run when he wants to :lol: Have always had a soft spot for him, can't wait to see how he goes on his favourite track in a couple of weeks :thumbsup:

vicky hes yours if you want him lol really looking forward to westhougton love this track :D

well done all the winners,curlin ran bril not going to give the rail to turkish.

sixe ran brill pity she picked up a injury at the pick up.

made your point ran great,bit concern he seemed to ease in the dog final, and didnt chase insalha down in the supreme,hope he is ok.

loads of good races ryme and reason stormed away as primus missed the lids and even his finish he couldnt make it up. sourhern spark ran fantastic 2 very hard races with ryme and reason. and a cracker with made your point.

george /lynes on the ball ran well to take the biguns, kaiser getting better every race gutsy dog.acca wouldnt give our roddy the rail :rant: but he did his best against this classy bitch. nippy but a good days racing.

some fantastic trophys canny day out. track was faultless condition

i was knackered last night must of been the cold/ :cheers: :thumbsup:

Hey you i thought he was ours if we wanted him :lol: You took home the supreme winner this time tell him to come talk to Tora :thumbsup:

Ditto said:
Hey you i thought he was ours if we wanted him  :lol: You took home the supreme winner this time tell him to come talk to Tora  :thumbsup:
yeah i wiil do :D hes still here waiting for a swap :D :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back