The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Something Different

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
S. Rodgers said:
john m said:
Dont know Sue but it was mainly run at Worcester on the straight because worcester could easily get the 200 yards.Always been a good event for a good cause as well and sponsored by a very nice lady indeed.

Yes john i totally agree but ive only known it to be run on the straights, and i remeber you being there when chaz won it at i3 months old sue

so wheres it going now HIGHGATE SUE

I'm sure I remember it being on the bends at Kinsley. We went to see Dennis Ward's bitch Nch Pleasure Shared run in it. I remember Tazmin making the main final and I think Pathfinder took the Patrick Consolation. Demolition Blue was running too, I think she was in the main final.

According to past posts on this website running from 2002 the following occured.

2002 Kinsley Bend

2003 Worcester Straight

2004 Worcester Straight (again)

2005 Highgate Bend

2006 Swallownest Straight

2007 Highgate Bend

2008 ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that long ago as I think about it. Connor's Lass, Oscars Pride and Milligan were all having their first ever bend trial :wub:

Fleesh said:
I'm sure I remember it being on the bends at Kinsley. We went to see Dennis Ward's bitch Nch Pleasure Shared run in it. I remember Tazmin making the main final and I think Pathfinder took the Patrick Consolation. Demolition Blue was running too, I think she was in the main final.
According to past posts on this website running from 2002 the following occured.

2002 Kinsley Bend

2003 Worcester Straight

2004 Worcester Straight (again)

2005 Highgate Bend

2006 Swallownest Straight

2007 Highgate Bend

2008 straights

This open is altered each year bends and straights , i would like to ask [SIZE=14pt]THE CAP [/SIZE]whats the problem and why, this is the way Wendy Feeman likes it run ...WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH THE NNWRF LETS HAVE IT OUT IN THE OPEN ONCE AND FOR ALL

ANOTHER STRAIGHTS GOING TO THE BENDS.AND ITS THE START OF THE STRAIGHT SEASON SO THEM PEOPLE THATS BEEN RUNNING THERE DOGS/BITCHES ON THE BENDS WILL BE STARTING TO GET THEM READY FOR THE STRAIGHTS ANYWAYS. NEVER MENSIONED THE NNWRF JUST ASKED Y THIS OPEN IS GOIN TO BENDS,THINK I MENSIONED MY PROBLEMS WITH THE NNWRF ON HERE AND ON TRACKS.DID ME WHEN U LOT GOT BIGGER TRAPS(HAVE THEY WORKED?) AND I TOLD U I WOULD NEVER JOIN NNWRF BECAUSE OF IT.

Because the NNWRF run the freeman for wendy & after all this topic is about something diffrent ( This is just something we are thinking about and would like some feedback on from the N.N.W.R.F. members )

DENISE BAILEY said:
Because the NNWRF run the freeman for wendy & after all this topic is about something diffrent ( This is just something we are thinking about and would like some feedback on from the N.N.W.R.F. members )
Myself, i think it is fair enough to run this event as it was run in the past, alternate between bend and straight, that way everyone can have a crack at it :cheers:

THECAP said:
ANOTHER STRAIGHTS GOING TO THE BENDS.AND ITS THE START OF THE STRAIGHT SEASON SO THEM PEOPLE THATS BEEN RUNNING THERE DOGS/BITCHES ON THE BENDS WILL BE STARTING TO GET THEM READY FOR THE STRAIGHTS ANYWAYS. NEVER MENSIONED THE NNWRF JUST ASKED Y THIS OPEN IS GOIN TO BENDS,THINK I MENSIONED MY PROBLEMS WITH THE NNWRF ON HERE AND ON TRACKS.DID ME WHEN U LOT GOT BIGGER TRAPS(HAVE THEY WORKED?) AND I TOLD U I WOULD NEVER JOIN NNWRF BECAUSE OF IT.
Nothing wrong with big traps for the scratch dogs, only thing wrong was we couldn't get them to work :b

Signed u lot :D

THECAP said:
Can't see many people starting to get their bend dogs ready for straight season when the Bend Champs are the week after this event.

2nd March - NNWRF BEND DERBY bend

9th March - BWRA TYRONE bend

22/23rd March - NNWRF EASTER CLASSIC

30th March - BWRA BEND CH bend

THECAP said:

the freeman is up to wendy a very kind lady where and when its held we only run the open its not nnwrf :)) those who moan all the time are the ones who never help do anything at opens :rant: nexy time we have knackered trap george maybe you would let us use your gob only for the scratch though it would be to big for yard apounders and if the lure breaks lend us your cap :p

THINK IF U READ I NEVER MENSION NNWRF GARY,AND AS FOR HELPING OUT WHY WOULD I HELP WHEN 1 IM NOT A MEMBER AND NEVER WILL BE AND 2 THINK U AV ENUFF IN THE CLICK TO HELP :p :teehee: LIKE IV SAID BEFORE GOD HELP ANYONE HAVIN AN OPPION IN ANY OF THESE ORGANISATIONS.

THECAP said:
THINK IF U READ I NEVER MENSION NNWRF GARY,AND AS FOR HELPING OUT  WHY WOULD I HELP  WHEN 1 IM NOT A MEMBER    AND NEVER WILL BE AND 2 THINK U AV ENUFF IN THE CLICK TO HELP :p   :teehee: LIKE IV SAID BEFORE GOD HELP ANYONE HAVIN AN OPPION  IN ANY OF THESE ORGANISATIONS.

this is a nnwrf topic george ...so guess your off topic then

its not an opinion its just moan moan moan as i said those who moan mainly never help but criticize those that do twisty arsse :p and before anyone thinks were arguing its just banter the trap i :oops: mean the cap is a pal :D of course your entitled to an opinion ratty

Well I'm a member and I'm going to the meeting. I think its a good idea about Easter. But at the end of the day no matter what happens people will complain. if it goes straights lets see how many people shout when there's football stud holes all over the track. After all while its nice to get away and see friends for weekends, the dogs welfare must come first.

mutley said:
THECAP said:

the freeman is up to wendy a very kind lady where and when its held we only run the open its not nnwrf :)) those who moan all the time are the ones who never help do anything at opens :rant: nexy time we have knackered trap george maybe you would let us use your gob only for the scratch though it would be to big for yard apounders and if the lure breaks lend us your cap :p

bet you can't get our Harvey in your gob George :lol: Phil and Grant reckon he'll only fit in mine :b :D

dont know wot got voted on today but why does it have to be a weekend event? why not have one straight open on the sat and a bend open on the sunday?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back