The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Something To Think About

Winston Smith

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
When you go and vote on Thursday remember there is only one party who have given a manifesto pledge to repeal the hunting act. If you have any ambition to once again take part in organised coursing either as a runner or spectator or run hares on permission legally without having to scuttle about in the shadows like criminals then the choice is simple.

You know what I`m talking about , political broadcast over ;D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It will probably be a hung parliment so the ban will remain in place... :unsure:

It will probably be a hung parliment so the ban will remain in place... :unsure:

I've tried to explain to alot of people that voting Lib Dem will just cause more problems, but will they listen?? :(

Looks like were going to fid out if the consevatives where genuine or just making hollow offers to gain the farmimg/hunting vote

Looks like were going to fid out if the consevatives where genuine or just making hollow offers to gain the farmimg/hunting vote
Im sure they will offer a free vote, just a small matter of making sure the uk economy does'nt end up the same as Greece first

ok the conartists (sorry consevatives) are in lets see if they keep their promise which i doubt if they do i've a feeling it will only be a vote on fox hunting ?.

Mark, any vote to repeal the hunting act will be a vote to repeal all the hunting act, the law will not exist any more if it is successfully repealed, so it will be back to the situation before the ban, i.e coursing is legal alongside all hound sports such as fox hunting and beagling . It will be more difficult now to get the repeal through, but there are pro-hunting mps amongst the lib dems , so we`ll just have to wait and see. Yesterday was a day I have been waiting for since 1997 when labour got in. From that day onwards it was only a a matter of time before they banned hunting and coursing. It is the start of a new era now :thumbsup:

we can only hope but going of MP's past record they have a habit of u turns?.

You can be sure that whatever happens South of the Border, the Scottish Parliament will keep the ban in place in Scotland :wacko:

well you have been all led up the garden path to put it mildly did have some more choice words for the arseholes but couldnt use them,otherwise i would have been banned (w00t) ,well your glourious tories have shelved the free vote for the time being because they would lose it because of the numbers.so that would seem to be it for 5yrs (w00t) then they would need a large majority to win it,carnt see that happening.cameron :clown: :clown: certainly can be trusted (w00t) with his promises :thumbsup:the c a are very quite aboutthis wonder why :clown:s .the coursing fraternity should never have joined forces with the foxy brigade,then it may have survide in some form :thumbsup: lets see wgat other promises the blue rinsers break (w00t)

well you have been all led up the garden path to put it mildly did have some more choice words for the arseholes but couldnt use them,otherwise i would have been banned (w00t) ,well your glourious tories have shelved the free vote for the time being because they would lose it because of the numbers.so that would seem to be it for 5yrs (w00t) then they would need a large majority to win it,carnt see that happening.cameron :clown: :clown: certainly can be trusted (w00t) with his promises :thumbsup:the c a are very quite aboutthis wonder why :clown:s .the coursing fraternity should never have joined forces with the foxy brigade,then it may have survide in some form :thumbsup: lets see wgat other promises the blue rinsers break (w00t)
Great words from a member of a coursing club, I wonder if your committee know how you feel about the repeal-?, then again I`d stick to the plastic bags if I were you , and try using your spell checker next time :clown: There will still be a vote on the repeal , the government do have some slightly more urgent matters to deal with, like sorting out the mess the labour so-called government left this country in after 13 years , but it will happen within 12 months , then we will see who is laughing. Maybe this section of K9 should be renamed the Anti Forum because that is what it has become

Great words from a member of a coursing club, I wonder if your committee know how you feel about the repeal-?, then again I`d stick to the plastic bags if I were you , and try using your spell checker next time :clown: There will still be a vote on the repeal , the government do have some slightly more urgent matters to deal with, like sorting out the mess the labour so-called government left this country in after 13 years , but it will happen within 12 months , then we will see who is laughing. Maybe this section of K9 should be renamed the Anti Forum because that is what it has become
p.m.s.l. winnie ,they will only vote on it when they can win it (w00t) .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back