The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Song And Dance X Final Blade

F

finalez

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
CONGRATULATIONS :cheers:

Proud parents of 5 lovely puppies.Four dogs and one bitch.Hopefully get some pics on here shortly :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congrats Leslie and Mark.

Any black pups? Looking forwards to seeing the photos.

Well done Sox...............I am sure that there is one black one on the pic Les sent me on the camera. :wub: I've told Fynn, and he is very excited :cheers: Then again, whatever you tell him he gets excited about :b

Phew, one bitch :wacko: That'll be yours then :thumbsup: :p

Hi Barb,yes there is a lovely black dog witha little white chest :wub: a parti with a spot on the tail base and one on the shoulder(dog) :wub: and 3 red fawns,2 dogs 1 bitch :wub: .

Congratulations :cheers: .....Its about time Song and Dance was used :D ......Can't wait to see the photos of your new babies :wub:

Here is the photo Mark and Les sent earlier :wub: (I had to get a bit technical to do this Les :blink:

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh, I can see the 5th one now, he had blended in with Sox on my mobile :wub: So cute :p

_cid_part_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jo, many thanks must get someone to help me master this picture uploading.all babes content and sleeping now, :huggles: can't take my eyes off them :wub:

:cheers: jo x

finalez said:
Jo, many thanks must get someone to help me master this picture uploading.all babes content and sleeping now, :huggles: can't take my eyes off them :wub:
                            :cheers: jo x

Puppies....................Can't wait to cuddle :huggles: See you all soon :thumbsup: and glad all went well :))

Congratulations, they look lovely :wub:

Congratulations, they are beautiful :wub: :wub:

Give sox a kiss from me.

well done!!!!! ;)

hope to see the little buggers soon, before they start ripping things to shreds!

Hope you are all well, sorry i missed you today but some of us have to work :(

Congratulations Lesley and Mark and of course mum

The pups look SO lovely

Audrey

Thanx Jim,my pups rip things up!!!!.......no way,Mark is retrieving the puppy pen from the loft ,besides all my carpets got trashed from the last lot (w00t) ,wooden flooring now.Sorry you could't get there today because of work,but does my memory serve me right ,i seem to remember a certain person boasting of ...was it 2 weeks off recently :- " :- " xx

Thanx Audrey,now go chill ...have that wine :cheers: see you soon and well done to Bally Boy xx

Georgeous puppies Mark and Lesley :wub: Like the little cream one in the middle :wub:

:huggles: Beautiful pups Mark & Leslie :huggles:

Oooh wish i could :wub:

Well done Sox :thumbsup: Hope to see the pups soon :)

Lovely puppies again Mark & Lesley. I feel myself strangely drawn to that black dog....can't think why :)

Last edited by a moderator:
finalez said:
CONGRATULATIONS  :cheers:  

Proud parents of 5 lovely puppies.Four dogs and one bitch.Hopefully get some pics on here shortly :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Just got back from cornwall Lesley the puppies look beautiful. well done to sox and jet, :cheers: can't wait to see them. Mum is soooo excited she started along list for pet names. The way you describe the black puppy sounds like a mini jet :)) (just hope he runs like him but doesn't eat everything in sight like he does!!) I think i know which one mum will pick !! as for me well i could take them all !! Hope to see you & Mark soon and the puppies. :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back