The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sophie Is Missing !

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh No what awful news :(

Really hope she is found really soon and back home where she belongs :luck: :luck: :luck:

Please get her details and photo on doglost.co.uk :thumbsup:

Come home Sophie, :luck: :luck: . Keeping everything crossed here.

:( Hope she is found soon safe and well. Everything crossed :luck: :luck:

:luck: :luck: fingers and toes crossed for a safe return :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I have everything crossed for Sophie's safe return :luck:

When you have your thoughts together, please shout us if you need help, the more search parties the better :thumbsup:

oh no.this is everyones worst nightmare about their pets.please come home safe sophie.ill say a prayer tonight for her safe return. :( :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Oh, no, how awful. Hope she is found soon.

Keeping all my fingers crossed. Lida :luck: :luck: :luck:

Millie said:
Sophie dissapeared this afternoon whilst Caroline (Dessie) was out walking her dogs.  The dogs all took off after something, they all eventually come back apart from Sophie.
There has just been no sign of her since.  :(

Please keep your fingers crossed for her safe return  :luck:   only yesterday she got RBOB at an open show.

good luck in the safe return of sophie

keith :luck: :luck:

oh no what a nightmare :luck: for her safe return, Jan :luck: :luck:

Hope theres good news by now and Sophie has been found :luck: :luck: in finding her Caroline. You are in our thoughts today and every day until she is returned home safe and sound

Any news on Sophie yet............i hope she's safely back home :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any news on Sophie..............i hope she's safely back home :unsure:

Hope Sophie is found safe and well soon - too far away to be much help but our thoughts are with you.

Cristina

So sorry to hear this :( keeping everything crossed here for her safe return :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Any news?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back