The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sorry Bout This Folks,lol

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Opp's.Forgot to put the flippin photo up,lol.

IMG_9084.jpg

Thanks for taking the time and trouble for sharing those great action shots Billy :thumbsup: it is very much appreciated :thumbsup:

Some cracking looking dogs you lot have over there :thumbsup: would love to come over and see these dogs in the flesh.

ps. I hope you,ve not started smoking again Billy.

smokin 4 a year nw now geoff. Was up to 40 a day. So av started da rollies now.Big difference,in £70 quid,and a tenner.

smokin 4 a year nw now geoff. Was up to 40 a day. So av started da rollies now.Big difference,in £70 quid,and a tenner.
Roll them nice and thin then, and use a filter tip :thumbsup:

I love looking at your pictures, Billy :thumbsup:

You caught some real crackers there!! :D

Paris and Ernie,had a great run.But it looks like Ernie has finaly past the sell by date now,and Paris ran a blinder,to beat him.I got a nice roll of shots,of this battle.So i think it only right,that i share the whole sequence with you all.
IMG_8833.jpg

IMG_8834.jpg

IMG_8836.jpg

IMG_8838.jpg

IMG_8840.jpg

IMG_8841.jpg

IMG_8842.jpg
Brilliant pics Billy, much appreciated :thumbsup:

What an incredible set of photos - loved them all, specially the 2 you picked as action shots showing muscle speed & determination! Also this one!

IMG_8769.jpg
:)

Wonderful!

This was a father and son effort here,in the semi final,of the big guns,as far as i know.Unfortunately,my battery went,and i only got a few shots in.Better a few than none though.I missed the other semi,as i was away getting another battery,from the car.Sorry folks.But these thing happen.
IMG_9056.jpg

IMG_9057.jpg

IMG_9058.jpg

IMG_9059.jpg

There was a half hour break,before the final.So a chance for a cup of tea,and a few fags.It was a tence few moments.When the 2 finalists took up their places in the slip.But when the lure came past them,and it seemed that something went terribly wrong with the slip.I lowered my camera.When only one of the dogs seemed to get away,after the lure.My 1st reaction,or thought ,was that summit was wrong,and the lure would be stopped.So i never took any shots.As i thought id get them,2nd time round.But the race went on,and there was no way possible.For the dog to come so far from behind,to make this one a race.As the same person owned both dogs anyhow.He had 1st and 2nd sowed up anyhow.So that was that,and a very proud John Maher.Had won the big one.For the 3rd year in a row.What a dog,and what an achievement,against some very fast competition.Well done John,and congratulations mate.So to finish.(Thank God) Here is a shot of the man himself.With the organiser of yet another wonderful days sport.Thanx again Shane.Hopefully we'll be racing next time round mate.So thats it folks.Im totaly knackered her now,and realy looking forward to getting some shut eye,lol.If any of the lads down there want some photo's done shane.That i dont already know off.Give me a ring mate.Or give them my number.Hope you all enjoyed these.Good night,and good racing. Billy.Anyone looking a photographer,for whatever,can pm me.I just love the sound of a shutter button,lol.
final of the under 24 this is bill thanks for photos mate and will pass on msg to the lads if they want any..

Brilliant photos by the way :thumbsup:
You always encouraged me to keep at it Jaq,and one day id get there.If anyone ever gave me the encouragement,and help i needed.(even through our disagreements bout things.)It was you girl.So thanks for all that advice a year or so ago.It's paid off,at last.Ive just been going thru you bend champs stuff,and it's nearly as good as mine,lol.Youre getting there,haha.Only joking girl.Youre pix have always been the inspiration,thats kept me going.Looking forward to youre next photoshoot.

Do that mate.Leaned to roll em like that somewhere once.One strand of backi,up the middle of the paper,lol.Half an ounce,had to last me al week.

Thanx for all the comments folks.New year,and a new start.So many things have happened,in the last 12 months,that i never thought id race a dog again,Never mind take pix of them.But ive still a few old friends around.Who've picked me up ,every time i was in the gutter.Especialy my back bone,(KIRSTY) But for her.There wouldnt be a photo,om here.Or a dog in my Kennels.Well,her kennels now realy.When i was in hospital a few weks ago.She not only made it to my bedside twice a day.But kept the boat afloat.Down here.I just hope Danniboi,does the buisness for her this year.Cause no one deserves a bit of success,more than she does.If he hadnt sprung a fronf toe,in the all ireland lastv year.She'd av won that one,and ive no doubt about that.So it's her i have to thank.For getting me off my ass,and down to Roscrea,last sunday morning.She's now more doggy woman,than i am doggy man.

Great pics thanx for shareing :thumbsup:

Do that mate.Leaned to roll em like that somewhere once.One strand of backi,up the middle of the paper,lol.Half an ounce,had to last me al week.
Looks like we both learnt at the same school Billy ;)

Thanx for all the comments folks.New year,and a new start.So many things have happened,in the last 12 months,that i never thought id race a dog again,Never mind take pix of them.But ive still a few old friends around.Who've picked me up ,every time i was in the gutter.Especialy my back bone,(KIRSTY) But for her.There wouldnt be a photo,om here.Or a dog in my Kennels.Well,her kennels now realy.When i was in hospital a few weks ago.She not only made it to my bedside twice a day.But kept the boat afloat.Down here.I just hope Danniboi,does the buisness for her this year.Cause no one deserves a bit of success,more than she does.If he hadnt sprung a fronf toe,in the all ireland lastv year.She'd av won that one,and ive no doubt about that.So it's her i have to thank.For getting me off my ass,and down to Roscrea,last sunday morning.She's now more doggy woman,than i am doggy man.
Your lucky to have a daughter like Kirsty :thumbsup: nice one Kirsty :thumbsup:

Some excellent pics, looks to be a great day out. :thumbsup:

One thing thats worrying though, is a lot of the dogs running, did not have muzzzles on them, a disaster waiting to happen. :unsure:

Safety first ha. ;)

wolf.

Only just seen these pictures Billy absolutely brilliant :thumbsup: . Rose certainly knows her stuff when it comes to getting her dogs right, :thumbsup: and Hugo always was a handsome looking fellow alone with all the other litter mates. :wub: Leia's looking forward to meeting up with her family and Paris again this year at The Pride of the Peaks all being well. ;)

Keep the pictures coming Billy I always love photo's. :p di

Mow this can run,and im realy looking forward,to putting my best efforts against it,sometime this year.But one thing ive learnt over the years.Is that when u need to be ready.You need to be ready,and there's no point going to the line against the likes of this lad.If youre not ready.Cuz he'll make you look a right plonker,lol

IMG_8793.jpg

IMG_8794.jpg

IMG_8795.jpg

IMG_8800.jpg

IMG_8805.jpg

IMG_8814.jpg

for anyone wants to see scooby this is him again a half sister a bitch i own my self these are all my stud dogs pups as said scooby 50races 50wins and two younger bitches showing good signs :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back