The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sorry For Delay....

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Finally here are the pictures of my friends greyhound puppies. :wub: o:)

and Ive got the breeding for you all too...

Dam is Princess Aero out of Prince of Tinrar (Sire) and Wills Dancer (Dam)

Saras Bunnie bloodline.

Here is Aero with Top Honchos Pups :wub: :wub:

Sorry I got a bit carried away - they were all so gorgeous. :wub: :wub: I didnt want to come home.

AeroK94.jpg

AeroK93.jpg

AeroK92.jpg

AeroK91.jpg

:wub: Typical Honcho puppies colouring, but gorgeous though :wub:

My friend Emily was hoping for just one brindle like mum ... but nope they all dads colouring - typical. 7 Dogs and 5 Bitches and all doing great with a bit of help from Emily too and her son. :thumbsup:

They are stunning! :wub: :wub: I love black greyhounds! :wub: :wub:

You having one Janis? :- "

Emily's husband would like to keep at least one or maybe even two ot three !!!! but if anyone is seriously interested and would like to contact them about the puppies I will pass on the details.

Janis

Dad is the reason for a mass influx of black greyhounds, thousands of offspring and still going strong at 12 (w00t) Superstud or what?? :sweating:

Hi Janis Can you ask how much they want for a black bitch if they have any left.

NO Mark you cant have one, I"M HAVING ONE :wub:

I had to tear myself away I can tell you -- he is the one Id love. :wub:

Aero_K9_11.jpg

oh wow, they are just :wub: :wub: :huggles: :wub: :wub:

Oooooh lovely! :wub:

What track did the bitch race on?

Just seen the bitches breeding goes back to frightful flash, i presume that's where they get their nice face markings from :wub:

oh there lovly I love blacks and there related to 2 of mine cally and minnie have him as there grandad and there both stunning looking dogs and out pasq who we lost 12 months ago he was her dad but she didnt have the familys looks they all have wounderfull tempraments aswell as anyone whos met cally minnie or pasq will testyfy too. So as well as being stunning they should be lovly tenpraments aswell. Wish i could have one but if a tiny whippet pup can couse so much kaos what would a greyhound pup do (w00t) (w00t) :lol:

WOW,they're stunners :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back