The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WelshWoman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm sorry I lied to everyone. I just get so lonely living on my own and everyone on here seemed so friendly. I will be withdrawing me registration. Sorry again.

ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOOS NEST

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say thankyou for making my dogs and me feel very welcome on here. Its lovely to meet such nice people who have a geniune love for their dogs.

Thanks again,

Cerys, Mork, Mindy, Misty, Sox, Sacha and Cody

Bit of differance from your ealier post.

This is exactly the kind of idiot that gets lurcher owners and lurchers bad press.I find after judging and showing lurchers for nearly twenty years and meeting hundreds of people over the years on the way,welshwomen really has not got a clue.If she knew the first thing about lurchers and lurcherfolk she wouldnt have said all that because she would have known we are quite a close knit community.Please crawl back under your rock and seek professional help.

im really confused by all this but whatever is going on i think it really sad that someone is that lonely that they feel the need to lie like that...i wish her well and hope she can get help and find happiness :(

I know some of you will be seeing red about now. But now that welshwoman has apologised, please be big about this and don't go kicking someone when they are down.

Well she will be on my ignore list,

if she was lonely all she had to do was say so, if she doesnt have dogs but just an interest then fine, people would have still talked to her. There are people on here without dogs.

But she lied and took advantage of eveyones good nature

so im sorry but im not speaking to her again...as welshwomen

Now if she was to come back as someone else and just start again from the begining then maybe it would be different.

WelshWoman said:
I'm sorry I lied to everyone. I just get so lonely living on my own and everyone on here seemed so friendly. I will be withdrawing me registration. Sorry again.
Just curious, but why did you PM me regarding the Saluki pup for sale saga??

i agree tesa, whilst what she is done is very wrong, we have nothing to gain by attacking her, at least she had the guts to stand up and say she had lied.

yes- its very sad but why does this person have to create multiple members- all pretending to be matey with each other. You can come on here and not be a dog owner- just have an interest in them- i did at first!

maybe i was a bit harsh too,but felt quite strongly about the lies as did the person who owns two of the dogs in the picture.Maybe welshwomen could get herself a lurcher as the show scene would be a great way to meet loads of fellow dog folk in the summer.IF SHE IS RESPONSIBLE AND NOT OUT AT WORK ALL DAY THOUGH PLEASE DO NOT GO INTO GETTING A DOG IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS THEY TAKE ALOT OF LOOKING AFTER. it might be a good thing for her though to have a companion.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but it sounds like she is struggling to look after so how would she be expected to look after a dog as well!

How do people manage to have multiple memberships? This leaves k9 open to abuse

One e-mail address should mean one membership why should someone find the need to hide behind another alias

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess they could have one at work one at home, etc....

It is wrong, and you wonder why people would do it...

I guess the internet is open to lies, but most people know you because you meet at races or showing etc....

The fact she lied makes me mad, she didnt need to...

hello. I havent followe this saga, but I get the gist someone has been multi - handling and trolling on here.

One of the ways of avoiding people registering multi handles is not accepting email addresses like yahoo/hotmail/gmail.

Just a thought.

I come on here using the computer at work, you just sign in using your existing name and put in your password. No need for an additional account

The issue of multiple accounts needs addressing or the people who are genuine and enjoy K9 are lightly to drift away spoiling the forum for good

The K9 Fourm is only as good as its members

Last edited by a moderator:
Lakey said:
I come on here using the computer at work, you just sign in using your existing name and put in your password. No need for an additional account
Me too - I use my same account either at work or at home - certainly don't need more than one account.

i am actually feeling a bit spooked by all this now...at first i thought it was a bit sad that people were so lonely that they had to lie but after reading further things like this could be a really dangerous situation potentially!..people could become friends via pms ..arrange to meet or even sell people dogs to people like this and if they can tell one lie they can tell many more...people and dogs could be at risk...im sure dog nappers and paedophilles start off like this....not to say that this is that situation but who knows??..im certainly going to be a bit more careful in future :(

I have been chatting with welsh woman in chat and she seemed like a decent sort.

So this maybe a silly question but what exactly has happened here? She lied about her new "dream" job and owning dogs?? How sad. I feel sorry for her.

In the board rules it says

>Each user may only create one account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back