The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South Coast Scratch Bends Harlow

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
have now decided not to make the journey ( over 200 mile round trip) to Harlow as feel i don't want to run my scratch dog from whippet traps.Good luck to all who attend.
sorry to hear that.would rather use greyhound traps myself. but not up to me.
Thurrock traps are ample big enough for scratch dogs.Harv as always raced out of them :thumbsup:

have now decided not to make the journey ( over 200 mile round trip) to Harlow as feel i don't want to run my scratch dog from whippet traps.Good luck to all who attend.
Thurrock traps are ample big enough for scratch dogs.Harv as always raced out of them :thumbsup:

well unfortunately my lad doesn't like them as you will know if you have seen him run on the straights. He also generally ends up at the osteopaths the day after hence my decision not to travel. Shame but his well being comes first with me and i would like him to remain uninjured for the coming season.

This was not a critisim just my personal feelings.

Again good luck to all travelling to this event

well unfortunately my lad doesn't like them as you will know if you have seen him run on the straights. He also generally ends up at the osteopaths the day after hence my decision not to travel. Shame but his well being comes first with me and i would like him to remain uninjured for the coming season.

This was not a critisim just my personal feelings.

Again good luck to all travelling to this event
Don't like to say anything against my friends at Thurrock wrc but in my opinion these big dogs should be in bigger boxes I don't run no limit dogs but hate see them squeeded in little boxes when you don't need to and there can't be any problem with one trap get quick start than other in block boxes you know they going to come up at same time come on this open as always used the big boxes for weight class then single whippet boxes for yard lb run off just my view don't take it to heart hope you get good turn out

not having a dig at anyone it doesn't affect my dogs but would like to see the scratch dogs at least accommodated with the bigger traps if its possible

looking forward to it :thumbsup:

can i finale put this trap thing to bed its going to cost alot more money to have their trap man in attendance to operate the traps as you all know or we think we are not going to get enough scratch dogs to cover the cost also a lot of owners and wh ippits preferto use the whippit traps as we are going to have touse these traps for the semies and finals tom

can i finale put this trap thing to bed its going to cost alot more money to have their trap man in attendance to operate the traps as you all know or we think we are not going to get enough scratch dogs to cover the cost also a lot of owners and wh ippits preferto use the whippit traps as we are going to have touse these traps for the semies and finals tom
don't think people were aware there was extra costs involved I wasn't myself so now understand why :thumbsup:

tom this is a costly track any way so please no more cost ( warwick is 1/2 the price )we will see how much of a loss this place is

tom this is a costly track any way so please no more cost ( warwick is 1/2 the price )we will see how much of a loss this place is
Warwick is only a schooling track not available for racing last I heard

Warwick is only a schooling track not available for racing last I heard
ITS AVAILABLE FOR SURE AND JEFF SEALEYS TRACK AT LONG CRENDON NR THAME OXFORDSHIRE NEAR TO M25

why go anywhere else if this track is willing to acomadate......we need to give a little back to bend tracks not takeaway we are lucky to have them imo good luck all hope its a great turn out :thumbsup:

why go anywhere else if this track is willing to acomadate......we need to give a little back to bend tracks not takeaway we are lucky to have them imo good luck all hope its a great turn out :thumbsup:
correct we dont wanna go anywhere else harlow is asuperb track so no need to go any else tom x

can someone put address and postcode for Harlow on please

R u def using whippet traps jus so I know wich board to bring?

will b racing soul 2 soul jus had her checked over and alll is well :thumbsup:

Anth

can someone put address and postcode for Harlow on please
HARLOW GREYHOUND STADIUM THE PINNACLES,ROYDON RD,STADIUM WAY,HARLOW ESSEX,CM19 5DY

AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ROAD ON THE LEFT :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back