The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South Coast Scratch Bends

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good luck ray lovely track to run your whippets hope you get bumper turn out

Hi ray can you Giv anth a ring coz he's lost ya number he's on his way to Harlow now

Hi ray can you Giv anth a ring coz he's lost ya number he's on his way to Harlow now
HOPE YOU WON AT THE DOGS LAST NIGHT ANTH SEE YOU SOON LOVLEY SUNNY MORNING LETS HOPE WE GET A DECENT TUNRNOUT THIS TRACK COSTS A LOT OF MONEY TO HIRE :thumbsup:

BEFORE CAROLE AND CO ASK FOR THE RESULTS THEY WILL BE PUT ON THURROCK WEBSITE MONDAY MORNING :flowers:

Iv got 1 result for ya Carole anth rang n sed tia (soul 2 soul) won supreme!! Whoop whoop lol well chuffed

HAD A REALLY NICE DAY SHAME NOT A GOOD TURNOUT BUT THANKS TO THE FEW PEOPLE WHO TRAVELLED YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. IT WAS A GREAT FINAL

1ST SOUL TO SOUL BIG WELL DONE ANTH AND PAIGE

2ND NOTORIOUS

3RD CANDYMILL

4TH LOUS PRIDE

SUPREME SCRATCH WINNER

DENESIDE CRUZ WELL DONE VICTORIA

THE FULL RESULTS WILL BE ON THE THURROCK WEBSITE TOMORROW BECAUSE IM WATCHING THE RYDER CUP NOW. :cheers:

the boys had a nice day out, great track would be cracking for champs, been bettter if there were a few more dogs, was made very welcome, as always, see you again

tam, tj & pig x

the boys had a nice day out, great track would be cracking for champs, been bettter if there were a few more dogs, was made very welcome, as always, see you again

tam, tj & pig x

Just got in after 3 half hour blis home been a good weekend some good racing our paige had a good night at Harlow on Saturday night picking 5 winner on the night time winning £130 all I got was seconds so I start to do reverse f/ cast and that worked big well done to soul to soul on supreme and Boston bob to give me a good run until his kennel mate wipe him out one to wach out for later on Boston come of lame to thanks for all the southen lot for making me and paige welcome c u soon

Last edited by a moderator:
well done big lad & page..and on showing him how to pick a winner :thumbsup:

well done anth and Paige & Tia good win

Thanks to all the hard work of the Thurrock gang for putting on a bend open. Its a great track that you manage to book guys. :thumbsup:

As always very proud of Lionel.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back