The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South Cotts Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lloyd said:
Scott Frodsham said:
Oh and good pics Lloyd, don't knock yourself, I appreciate it aint easy!  :thumbsup:
Were these with the new Nikon?  :- "

Cheers mate. They were taken with my konica Minolta A200, one of the better camera's before you get to digital slr, had real trouble with the focus. Nikon D2H hopefuly coming soon :p

Well just looked at mine and they were all crap! :oops:

:) :) Just seen the first fab picture post 3 - to our delight its the n/e 25lbs final.

R.chimes @midnight BK.SPIDERMAN (our boy ) B. just like jimmy W.wcrch. brown eyed girl.As you can see a very exciting final!!!!!!!!

Thanks for a great picture,I love the look on the line judges faces!! All the pictures are very good are you coming to the champs Lloyd?

Well done to all racers, and thank you for all your hard work on the day. :cheers:

Chris :p I was hoping that no one was going to comment on the line judges expression. I've already been told that I look like a care in the community person who's wandered in to see what's going on. In n/e 25lb final that is my oh s*** they are very close together face. :b Not sure what my arms are doing. :- "

Gill James face in the PA tent is a pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
BeeJay said:
Chris I was hoping that no one was going to comment on the line judges expression.  I've already been told that I look like a care in the community person who's wandered in to see what's going on.  In n/e 25lb final that is my oh s*** they are very close together face. :b   Not sure what my arms are doing.  :- "
Gill James face in the PA tent is a pic.

:oops: :b

Would also like to thank Hannah, Chris and the gang at South Cots for an excellent day! We really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and good organisation - sorry that we couldn't stay to the end.

Brilliant photos Lloyd - they get better each time! and thanks Jo for letting Fletch run up with Archie before racing :cheers:

Those pictures are fantastic Lloyd. I have just looked through every one of them and you seem to have taken one of nearly every race. I especially love the one of Ziggy winning a race :wub: Thank God you didn't miss it :lol:

Thanks for a great open Hannah & Chris & helpers. We had a great time :thumbsup:

Just looked at all the photo's again and even though they are all fab, I do like these 2 the best ........Of course this has NOTHING to do with my pup's Dad being in them :- "

Obi_1.jpg

Well done to all the commitee,for organising a brilliant day out,and especially Hanna and Chris :thumbsup: .

BeeJay said:
Chris  :p I was hoping that no one was going to comment on the line judges expression.
Aaaahhh,don't worry about it Bj,everyone knows that you are only allowed out at week-ends under supervision (w00t) ,at least as a line judge,you are watching the line :) ,and not gazing off into space eh Hanna :teehee: .

Lyd

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Well done Lloyd, fantastic pics, especially post 3 of chimes at midnight, (not being biased of anything lol)

shazxxx

Just had a peak at this thread and that first photo blew me away. How well caught is that. Just fabulous!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Must remember to look at the racing threads more often. Don't want to miss any more photos like these.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back