The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South East Whippet Racing Club

tinarpoole

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WE ARE HOLDING OUR EVENT JUST LIKE RONSEAL EXACTLY AS IT SAYS IN THE WHIPPET NEWS TO SAVE ANY PROBLEMS.

VENUE THE RUGBY FIELD ATBLACKSHOTS LEISURE CENTRE THURROCK ESSEX RM16 2QH

WEIGH IN UP TILL 11.30 ALL THREE DAYS A STRICT 1/4 A POUND ALLOWANCE GIVEN.

ALL 3 OPENS ARE FOR TOP TEN POINTS

SAT 1ST OF MAY THE SOUTH COAST SCRATCH CHAMPS

ADULTS IN 2LBS WEIGHT CLASSES 16 TO 32 LBS DOGS AND BITCHES SEPERATE RACING OVER 160 YARDS FRONT DOG

16 TO 24 BITCHES AND DOGS 25 TO 32 BITCH AND DOG RUN OFF IN A 4 DOG FINAL FOR THE 2 BECOME ONE TROPHY

PUPS VETS AND YEARLINGS IN 3 CLASSES 21,26.AND 32 ALL IN RUN TO FINAL

ALSO 36, 40 AND NO LIMIT SCRATCH OVER 165YDS VET PUP AND YEARLING SCRATCH IF REQUIRED

THE ENTRY FEE IS 5 PER DOG AND THAT INCLUDES PROGRAMME AND LURE BOY

SUNDAY 2ND MAY THE FABULOUS JAN KEEBLE GOLD CUP

ADULTS IN 4 GROUPS UP TO 20,25,30 AND 35 DOGS AND BITCHES SEPERATE

RUN TO FINAL WITH SUPREME DOG AND BITCH RUNNING OFF FOR THE JAN KEEBLE GOLD CUP

PUPS,VETS AND YEARLINGS TO RUN IN 2WEIGHT CLASSES UP TO 25 AND UP TO 35 DOGS AND BITCHES SEPERATE RUN TO 2 DOG AND 2 BITCH FINAL

ALL ABOVE RACES 150 YDS FRONT DOG 2 FOOT PER POUND

ALSO 40 LBS AND NO LIMIT SCRATCH

THE ENTRY FEE IS 5 PER DOG AND THAT INCLUDES PROGRAMME AND LURE BOY

JUS WAITING FOR MY WHIPPET NEWS TO ADD THE SHEILA WEBB MEMORIAL OPEN ON THE MONDAY UNDER STRICT ORDERS TO GET THINGS RIGHT.THIS WEEKEND IS IN MEMORY OF OUR FOUNDER AND MUCH MISSED SHEILA BUT SHE WOULD WANT US TO ALL ENJOY OURSELVES AND CELEBRATE THE WEEKEND.THE RUGBY CLUB HAVE BEEN REALLY GREAT AND FRIDAY AND SAT NIGHT PROMISES TO BE GOOD LAUGH.IF ANYBODY WANTS TO GET ADDED DETAILS THEY CAN P M ME AND TINA OR FOR CAMPING DETAILS CONTACT PAT AND JOHN STAYTE ON 01277 657809.SEE RACING PATS PREVIOUS POSTING ON K9

£5 to race your dogs, programme and the lure boys sounds good to me, ;) helps keep the cost of the away trips down a bit, :thumbsup: looking forward to this one, :thumbsup: di

THE SHEILA WEBB CHARITY OPEN MONDAY MAY THE 3RD

ADULT CLASSES 20 24 28 32 DOGS AND BITCHES SEP OVER 150YDS

PUPS/YEAR/VETS SAME AS ADULT CLASSES. ALSO 36LB 40LB & NO LIMIT OVER 160YDS

WEIGH UNTIL 11AM ENTRY FEE £3.50 PER DOG 60% PAYOUT

Should be good weekend good crack and all way good welcome from thurrock gang :thumbsup:

Should be good weekend good crack and all way good welcome from thurrock gang :thumbsup:

FLESH DROP TWINKLE TOES TO THURROCK I NEED A DANCING PARTNER AND ILL KEEP HER TOPET UP WITH ARCHERS :lol:

THE SHEILA WEBB CHARITY OPEN MONDAY MAY THE 3RDADULT CLASSES 20 24 28 32 DOGS AND BITCHES SEP OVER 150YDS

LAST YEAR WE RAISED NEARLY 300 POUNDS HOPE A BIT MORE THIS YEAR. THE SURPREME WINNER WAS THE GREAT MOCHARA I HAVE SOME GOOD RAFFLE PRIZES AND A PRESENTATION JACKET FOR THE WINNER HOPE WE HAVE A GOOD TURNOUT.

THE SHEILA WEBB CHARITY OPEN MONDAY MAY THE 3RDADULT CLASSES 20 24 28 32 DOGS AND BITCHES SEP OVER 150YDS

LAST YEAR WE RAISED NEARLY 300 POUNDS HOPE A BIT MORE THIS YEAR. THE SURPREME WINNER WAS THE GREAT MOCHARA I HAVE SOME GOOD RAFFLE PRIZES AND A PRESENTATION JACKET FOR THE WINNER HOPE WE HAVE A GOOD TURNOUT.
we would have liked to have been attending this one ray as we have never been,wish it had been on next weekend,as we are going northwest this weekend.good luck in the running of it and a safe injury free open :thumbsup:

we would have liked to have been attending this one ray as we have never been,wish it had been on next weekend,as we are going northwest this weekend.good luck in the running of it and a safe injury free open :thumbsup:
SE YOU AT THE ELBOW ROOMS SCOTTICH DERBY HOPE YOU BOOKET MATE GOOD LUCK KENNY :thumbsup:

SE YOU AT THE ELBOW ROOMS SCOTTICH DERBY HOPE YOU BOOKET MATE GOOD LUCK KENNY :thumbsup:
thanks ray, yes we booked see you then.and good luck with yours this weekend,have a safe one :thumbsup:

THANKS FOR PUTTING ON THE SHEILA WEBB OPEN JUST TO ADD ARTHUR HAS DONATED TEN POUNDS TO EACH OF THE 8 WEIGHT CLASS WINNERS AND TWENTY POUNDS TO OVERALL WINNER .BIG THANKS TO RAY FOR ONCE AGAIN DONATING THE PRESENTATION JACKET.THIS OPEN IS FOR THE LOCAL HOSPICE AND AS ALWAYS THE WHIPPET RACERS WILL DIG DEEP IN HARD TIMES

Really looking forward to this weekend event, we will have 8 dogs racing between us and it's now back at my old track at thurrock, great stuff! Like the different format's across the 3 days as well and the company will be great too :thumbsup:

Keeley + Tam

Really looking forward to this weekend of racing looks a great format to,shame i will miss friday night work commitments but will see you all Saturday morning :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to this weekend of racing looks a great format to,shame i will miss friday night work commitments but will see you all Saturday morning :thumbsup:
be a good weekend :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JOHN AND PAT WANTED TO REMIND CAMPERS AND CARAVANS WILL BE PARKED ON THE CAR PARK.THE FIELD WILL ONLY USED FOR RACING AND TO PARK CARS ON THE DAY.VEHICLES MUST NOT BE PARKED OVERNIGHT ON THE FIELD SO BEFORE HITTING THE RUGBY CLUB BAR PARK BACK IN THE CAR PARK.

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING OLD AND NEW FRIENDS CANT WAIT.

be there with billie jessie james and hopalong cassidy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back