The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South Racing

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thoght you were ray done it all before myself m8 lol
:x :x they had to stop mr bailys drink ray at whippet events as you can see he was always drunk dont worry ;)

lol kenny i remember somone moaning at me pissed one night when someones leccy went of lol ;)

lol kenny i remember somone moaning at me pissed one night when someones leccy went of lol ;)
yes gaz there was that many commitee on the electric they wanted someone to blame when it went off, thing was i hadnt pluged my extension in as i was out getting drunk.love it ;)

All i can say about Sundays racing is a big Thank you to Dave who owns Harlow, :thumbsup: and Thurrock Club for making us feel welcome, :thumbsup:

I had the same problem Leia was weighing heavy but i managed to get her down an ounce. :lol: We had a great day and even the rain didn't put us off, :) .

For me the best race of the day was Leia and Raggie Black, both dogs love the rail so it was a fight from the minute the traps opened, Raggie out trapped Leia and gave her a bloody good race, all credit to Raggie Black a fine dog, ;)

Well done Pat & Bob with Ebby, I didn't think for one minute that Leia would even come close to Ebbs, ( I see Ebbs & Leia had joint fastest times of the day :teehee: 15.61. not bad for a pair of new comers to bend racing. :lol: and what can i say about Steve w, Dave, Geoff and Lyndon

all betting on Leia at different times, what a great bunch when they get going, so funny. (w00t) (w00t)

I would love to see more events at this track if only for the great fun you can have betting on other peoples dogs. ;)

See you all at Highgate. :thumbsup: di

Forgot to say, I even won on the raffle for a change. :lol:

All i can say about Sundays racing is a big Thank you to Dave who owns Harlow, :thumbsup: and Thurrock Club for making us feel welcome, :thumbsup: I had the same problem Leia was weighing heavy but i managed to get her down an ounce. :lol: We had a great day and even the rain didn't put us off, :) .

For me the best race of the day was Leia and Raggie Black, both dogs love the rail so it was a fight from the minute the traps opened, Raggie out trapped Leia and gave her a bloody good race, all credit to Raggie Black a fine dog, ;)

Well done Pat & Bob with Ebby, I didn't think for one minute that Leia would even come close to Ebbs, ( I see Ebbs & Leia had joint fastest times of the day :teehee: 15.61. not bad for a pair of new comers to bend racing. :lol: and what can i say about Steve w, Dave, Geoff and Lyndon

all betting on Leia at different times, what a great bunch when they get going, so funny. (w00t) (w00t)

I would love to see more events at this track if only for the great fun you can have betting on other peoples dogs. ;)

See you all at Highgate. :thumbsup: di

Forgot to say, I even won on the raffle for a change. :lol:
WELLDONE DIANE AND STEVE WITH LEIA SHE IS TURNING OUT TO BE A VERY GOOD DOG :thumbsup: :)

Thanks Daren I know you mean that, :thumbsup: she seems to be a natural. ;) di

kenny what i want to know is whats an icecream lol :lol:
ITS A FROZEN DESERT CONTAINING MILK PRODUCTS AND FLAVOURING OR IT COULD BE A COCKNEY TERM FOR F------G IDIOTS YOU DECIDE TONY LOL

SEE YOU SOON MATE

kenny what i want to know is whats an icecream lol :lol:
ITS A FROZEN DESERT CONTAINING MILK PRODUCTS AND FLAVOURING OR IT COULD BE A COCKNEY TERM FOR F------G IDIOTS YOU DECIDE TONY LOL

SEE YOU SOON MATE
pmsl tony lad think he knew that,here rob they shout that all the time in turkey iceeeeeeeeee creammmmmmmm,cheaky gits are calling us f,,,ing idiots.wait till they shout it next time they will get more than a ice cream :lol:

rob dont let kenny know about hundreads and thousands lol he will want a flake as well lol :-

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back