The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South West Hound Results

I entered both, they try to work it so that no breeds clash. My little Stanley had a blue day, coming second to Harry in that HUGE post grad class at Bridgwater, and second to other Stan at SWH.

Really chuffed with the old man though, 1st open dog, Res BD and Res BOB. He can still trouble the youngsters!

Bridgwater Results

Puppy (12,3ab)

1st Willingwisp Royal Secret (Smeath)

2nd Willingwsip Royal Portrait at Jazan (Heather)

3rd Whisterfield Jack the Lad Among Silkdance (Price)

Res Oakbark Maroon Five (Brown)

Junior (8,2ab)

1st Scarletfiar One Knight (Wayman) & BOB

2nd Vanjonstone Korda Classic (Tipping & Cousins)

3rd Ilbatheez Charizma Cruiser (Baxter)

Res Lowglen Winter Holly at Ponchydown (Pridmore)

Post Grad (20,4ab)

1st S. One Knight

2nd Silkstone Ensign over Dewerstone JW (Tope)

3rd Ruffdale Rufus (Westropp)

Res By Dawns First Light (Wentworth-Taylor)

Open (17, 4ab)

1st Oakbark Mister Spectacular (Brown)

2nd Pipijay Made of Stars at Ponchydown (Pridmore)

3rd Willingwisp Prim 'n' Proper (Smeath)

Res Fullerton Heavenly Twin (Bailey)

I think this is correct, many apologies if I've made an error

Cheers for now

Louise

I've done a bit of homework for you guys !!

Bridgwater show has 14 whippet exhibitors who did not enter SW Hound.

In return, SW Hound had 10 whippet folk who didn't enter Bridgwater.

Are you all happy now !?!!

Louise

louisetope said:
I've done a bit of homework for you guys !!
Bridgwater show has 14 whippet exhibitors who did not enter SW Hound.

In return, SW Hound had 10 whippet folk who didn't enter Bridgwater.

Are you all happy now !?!!

Louise

thanks Louise x

Very good Louise, can you give us a breakdown now on who brought a packed lunch and who ate at the show facilities :D

I think it was a very good idea to run the shows like this, perhaps others should think about it, it may solve some venue problems

Karen said:
Very good Louise, can you give us a breakdown now on who brought a packed lunch and who ate at the show facilities :D

Yes, certainly, 27 took a packed lunch, 89% of which contained either sandwiches or rolls. Only 7 took their own flasks of hot beverage, the others were happy to use the catering facilities for these refreshments. There were 14 yogurts consumed and 31 packets of crisps. Unfortunately, I have no Mars bars figures as yet, but will let you know in due course.

I hope this is ok for you Karen!!!

Louise

louisetope said:
Karen said:

Yes, certainly, 27 took a packed lunch, 89% of which contained either sandwiches or rolls. Only 7 took their own flasks of hot beverage, the others were happy to use the catering facilities for these refreshments. There were 14 yogurts consumed and 31 packets of crisps. Unfortunately, I have no Mars bars figures as yet, but will let you know in due course.

Louise

LOL (w00t) :p

louisetope said:
Karen said:

Louise

[SIZE=14pt]LOL[/SIZE]

I bet there was a few Mars bar figures at the show :- "

Karen said:
I bet there was a few Mars bar figures at the show :- "
If 24 were at both - how many were not at both?

In fact how many whippet exhibitors were at neither show?

And was Marianne Faithful there at all? :wub: :x :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back