The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South West Whippet Club

Janetta

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:- " Can someone please tell me where the South West Whippet Club hold their shows.

Thank you o:)

The Open show on Feb 18th is at the Sports Hall, Bridgewater College, Bridgewater, Somerset. :thumbsup:

Zephyr said:
The Open show on Feb 18th is at the Sports Hall, Bridgewater College, Bridgewater, Somerset. :thumbsup:
I believe we may be seeing Mr Zephyr?? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :luck: :thumbsup:

Looking forward to it! :thumbsup:

is anyone a member of the southwest club as i would love to take Lennie to the meeting or join the club would be even better, lennie has never even seen whippet since 12 weeks old and i know he would love it.

Miley :*

Hi Miley, I'm treasurer of SWWC. I'm afraid the only whippets allowed at the open show on Feb 18th are those that are entered. But you are more than welcome to come and have a look yourself :D

We run 2 shows a year (Feb & Sept) plus a whippet fun day in July which is held in Devon, which is a really good day and anyone can bring along their whippet :D

I normally post all the details of the fun day on here about a month prior to the event :D

Are you interested in showing at all?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back