The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

South Yorkshire Whippet Clib

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lolcoe said:
Why is that Dawn?Its that 'come and have a look at my puppys' trick then??? (w00t)   (w00t) LOL

Denise

Wait until he gets the `leather ` collars and leads out (w00t) ;) . Im sure you wont be able to resist him , we girls on here cant , can we Dawn, Debs :thumbsup:

Had BBC Radio Sheffield on this morning and good news...all the snow round south yorkshire will have turned to rain for sunday so no travel problems expected.Its been snowing here non stop for two days now and the roads are still clear so don't think anyone will have problems this end.

:lol: Funny that. I'm going up to Easington and Peterlee also, but without dogs!

janfiers said:
:lol: Funny that.  I'm going up to Easington and Peterlee also, but without dogs!
Liz

Reading twixt the lines I think you'd be better off travelling to SYWC VBG

Jan

Have a good day doing whatever it is you are doing up'north :D :- " :D

Its not too far from us so we may get through in the afternoon. if you see an old hippie (w00t) wondering about just say hi

Paul

What time does the show start? I was hoping to drop in, but I'm dogsitting tonight, and it depends when they get back.

Hi there,& welcome to k9 :thumbsup:

The show opens at 10am & judging starts at 10.30.

Please come & introduce yourself,i'm in post grad dog & jnr bitch,I will be wearing a bright red jumper with hounds on it!! 8)

see next post :clown: :clown: :cheers: :clown: :clown:

Last edited by a moderator:
alfyn said:
Hi there,& welcome to k9 :thumbsup: The show opens at 10am & judging starts at 10.30.

Please come & introduce yourself,i'm in post grad dog & jnr bitch,I will be wearing a bright red jumper with hounds on it!! 8)

[SIZE=14pt]Is That ALL ??????????? I mean I know you are spending Saturday night with Russ but surely even YOU have limits!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

Sometimes even I make a small mistoke in my repli

Last edited by a moderator:
And introduce yourself to me too , :huggles: Im in Puppy bitch , Yearling bitch and Veteran bitch too , and I havnt a clue what Ill be wearing (w00t) .

Jackie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back