The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Southern Counties

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
nina said:
05whippet said:
You are welcome Nik, and the girls looked lovely :wub: :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]ALSO WANT TO SAY BIG CONGRATS TO RACHEL ON QUALIFYING HONEY [/SIZE] :cheers:

And WELL DONE to everyone else who got a placing,there was some big classes,and also some very hot and tired dogs by the end of the day!!

Aawww thanks :huggles:

Well done everyone especially Rachel :thumbsup:

Thankyou both of you, thanks to everyone who wished us well, much appreciated :thumbsup: :huggles:

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL AND HONEY :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

dolly said:
05whippet said:
It wont let me post anymore pics  :(   it says that the filespace is greater?? But yet it let me post the other one?................I dont understand  :blink:
Anyway,the other should read YEARLING DOG CLASS not Junior Dog....sorry   :oops:

I will try and post the other pics..........if it will let me!

u might have to reduce the size :(

Hmmm.tried that and still no joy! :blink: I cant go any smaller or else you wont be able to see them (w00t) I dont understand, they are exactly the same size as I normally post.............this is very confusing :wacko: :wacko:

Post Grad Bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry it wont let me put on the other Yearling Dog pic? but will let me post the other one of PGB?

Daydream Di Mahana BOB at the show Southern Counties

I am posting this for Mango who is "Didi" (Daydream) happy breeder and owner:

didi4sh.jpg

Nenne Runsten with her winners:

Best Puppy Spyanfly Sean Connery (Or is that the litter sister Sharon Stone??? :b )

BOB Ch. Daydream Di Mahana

BOS Oakbark Man of Power at Railfield

Well done to all!!! :cheers:

Morgan said:
I am posting this for Mango who is "Didi" (Daydream) happy breeder and owner:
didi4sh.jpg

Nenne Runsten with her winners:

Best Puppy Spyanfly Sean Connery (Or is that the litter sister Sharon Stone??? :b )

BOB Ch. Daydream Di Mahana

BOS Oakbark Man of Power at Railfield

Well done to all!!! :cheers:

It's Sharon Stone!!

Sean Connery won Best Puppy Dog, but was beaten by his sister for Best Puppy in Breed.

Wendy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back