The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Southern Counties

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
and Dessies Aimee who got pulled out in the last six in PG

:wub:

Karen said:
Fantastic show sunny with a bit of breeze :D   saw some lobsters though on the way out, bet that will sting in the night. Very well done to all who got something, I have piccys of, HARRY, NIKKIS GIRL, WENDYS BOY. Sorry Im so dim with names.  If you want me to post them on hear I will.
Big well done to Kevan & Toby hope the 3rd is on the way.

[SIZE=14pt]BIG WELL DONE TO POLLY[/SIZE]

Who has turned into a show dog :wub:   :wub:

Yes please Karen o:) you can post the litlle o:) piccy :wub:

Well done to Helen and Harry, Juley and Lilly, Eileen and boston (freeways son) 2nd in Junior dog, and not forgetting ..........

Sid, who gave me a hard time in limit dog, he got 2nd behind the lovely CC winner :thumbsup:

Heres hansome Harry who won Junior and Graduate

HARRY.jpg

Thanks for the pic of Pol Millie, is this Freeways son?

WENDY.jpg

Just got home, what a lovely day. Sun shining, nice breeze and a blue sky. Well done to eveyone who was placed. Mark and I were thrilled with Marble and Lily's places today. We stopped at Mac D's on the way home and bought the girls a burger and some nuggets. YUM. :lol: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen said:

No thats the mint crunching hound of Sarahs (who couldn't handle him herself today, due to a bottom op :oops: ) Sid

alfyn said:
:cheers: Congrats Everyone,espeially Karen , Dolly & Nina on their wins :cheers:

Thanks Debs, it was BAKING!!! Delighted with Ellie winning the huge Junior bitch class & Holly's 2nd in MPB :)

Big WELL DONE too to Pamela & Ryan for 2nd in Post Grad bitch with Ellies mum & 2nd with her brother Badger & Claire placed wth Rosa Ellies sister & Chrissy with the other brother Flynn :thumbsup:

Was lovely to finally meet Lalena who is a real sweetie even tho she managed to lose both her son & then her hubby (w00t)

Well done to all placed today, :cheers:

Nice piccys :thumbsup: looks like you all had a lovely day! notice one of my girls sister got VHC in PB so well done! :cheers:

couldnt make it today :( as im away for a couple of days from tommorrow morn! 8)

What a fantasic day ,sun shining and yes a bit red :- " Well done to all that got placed , :wub: Lovely Harry with Helen. Chaz did me proud with a 3rd place in Junior and Sharma getting a 2nd was a bonus.

Well done to Devonmaid in PTRs a 1st J dog and a 2nd in P B :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nope, not a lobster, as plastered the factor 30 on this morning :)) 8)

What great weather and a lovely show. Nice to see so many K9ers. Digger got VHC in post grad - his third champ show this year and has received VHC in each one, so am well chuffed :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE[/SIZE] to everyone who got placed :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen said:
Millie said:
Karen said:

No thats the mint crunching hound of Sarahs (who couldn't handle him herself today, due to a bottom op :oops: ) Sid

Ooooo poor Sarah, thats a bummer :- " Anyway Sid moved out very nice :thumbsup:

Yes that`s Sid, and no i couldn`t handle him myself as i WAS having a "bum" day :blink: but i did think that everyone at ringside already knew as Millie and Dessie did broadcast it to everybody when i arrived late or should i say waddled in late :b .....BIG thanks to Millie for showing the peppermint hound for me Today although when she came out of the ring she complained about his behaviour ............All i can say is .....i blame the breeders!!!!!!!!! (w00t)

Thanks Karen for your kind words....its the only sympathy i`ve had all day :- "

... i also thought Sid moved well Today , it was nice to see him from outside the ring .

Sarah

nina said:
alfyn said:
:cheers: Congrats Everyone,espeially Karen , Dolly & Nina on their wins :cheers:

Thanks Debs, it was BAKING!!! Delighted with Ellie winning the huge Junior bitch class & Holly's 2nd in MPB :)

Big WELL DONE too to Pamela & Ryan for 2nd in Post Grad bitch with Ellies mum & 2nd with her brother Badger & Claire placed wth Rosa Ellies sister & Chrissy with the other brother Flynn :thumbsup:

Was lovely to finally meet Lalena who is a real sweetie even tho she managed to lose both her son & then her hubby (w00t)

dont remind me! my heart still hasnt recovered :sweating: it was great to meet you guys too :huggles:

Just catching up with the results :cheers: Well done to all that were placed - especially all the K9'ers and also to Sue Cronin with Jazz (Tatzuma Special Edition) on what must be at least his 10th ResCC :D :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back