The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Specialy For Helen.

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Waynes Pups.

The Group.

Picture_002.jpg

:wub: :wub: aaaaaaaaaaah :wub: thank you, Mark, you've made my day. I've come over all blubbing and tearful :b

Can't you just tell that Jasmine is Josie's mum too? These gorgeous little pups are Josie's brothers and sisters :wub: and I have been waiting since April to tell everybody that I'm having one of the bitches :b and so Josie is at long last going to have a housemate - and one who is a proper sister :huggles: :wub: same sire and dam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Helen. Which one are you having? When are you going to see them?

They are lovely. :wub:

:wub: o:) :wub: o:) :cheers: [SIZE=21pt] WEYHEY[/SIZE] :cheers: I can hardly contain myself Helen - Im so chuffed for you. Gorgeous gorgeous puppies :wub: o:) What date were they born ?????

Yes yes 2 whippets at last. :luck: :cheers:

Not a matching pair then Helen! Isn't that what you ordered? A blue fawn brindle?

Make sure you take loads of photos at the week-end, and well done for keeping it quiet. I am terribly impressed :thumbsup:

do i spy a lil black? :wub:

are these the pups you helped deliver mark, they are stunning.

Fantastic news Helen :thumbsup:

The pups love lovely and mum look's very well,wow can tell she is Josie's mum!

Any idea which one you prefer yet?

Wonderful news Helen, Josie will be so happy!!!!

which one are you having? :wub:

you must already have names picked out...

Oohhhh, more gorgeous pups, are they going to K9ers? I'd love to watch how they grow. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

wonderful news helen!congratulations.which one are you having? :cheers: :D

Awwww bless,bless and double bless :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Helen :cheers: :cheers: (I already knew and had to keep it a secret :- " )

Brilliant new's :D ........and about time Josie had a friend :p ............I think the 2 girl's look lovely, especially the black masked red brindle girl ..........but have you ever considered a boy ?? ..........I did spot a black in there .....LOL ....... :b

Waynes keeping the Black dog pup.

but they are all lovely (well they would be I bred the parents lol)

*Lesley* said:
Awwww bless,bless and double bless :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Congratulations Helen :cheers:   :cheers: (I already knew and had to keep it a secret :- " )

I know - and thank you for keeping a secret, Lesley. I think I told 4 k9ers in all - that's pretty good going for a blabbermouth like me :b

oops, forgot to say: I don't know which I'm having yet, going to choose next weekend. But we all really like the one that's escaping off over Jasmine's tum :wub: (if it's a girl!). We'll have to wait until we meet them :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back