The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Speed Sensation

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
....... bit worried about Corky. I think he's lost it. (w00t) I'll tell you why. As you all know, he has a bitch called Lily. He has only gone and issued a challenge for me to match my girl Bramble against his Lily. :D I thought long and hard and tried to arrange a form of words to let him down gently. Paul, I said, that bitch of yours is a donkey compared to my Bramble. :- " He was not, however, to be swayed by my subtlety and still persisted in his quest for us to meet on my track. Anyway everyone, its on ! Tomorrow morning at a secret location in north Suffolk Lily will line up against my balistic brilliant brindle Bramble. I will even offer Corky the best of three and a bit of a start if he wants it. :- " There will be pictures folks but they will be in the best possible taste. Hate to see a man cry. Watch this space for the result.

I did tell Bramble what was in the offing. You can see from this pic that she is really up for it ! More news later

In expectation

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

Your just lucky that I live in Scotland or I would put an end to all these silly challenges once and for all!

:- "

Its only because you live in Scotland that you say that :- " . Always an excuse.

Takes on all comers

The first i have heard of this is on here, but i am not a man to let any body down ,Iwill be landing at Norwich airport tomorrow morning AT SIX and i will bring this poor little Lilly down to the wilds of Suffolk to run this dog called stinging nettle ,and meet this man called Mr barrowload of Bullshit ,and like my team Norwich City (and how i like it ) we will come from behind an win the day ,GOD SAVE THE QUEEN, AND LORD LYNPERRY ,

Sorry Lampingman :( I've got to shout for the Lynperry dog ;)

After all Ive got one myself :D

Come on Lord Lynperry

:p :p :p :p

:lol: Brilliant!! Bring it on!! (w00t) Come on the Bramble!! :thumbsup:

Paul Cork said:
The first i have heard of this is on here, but i am not a man to let any body down ,Iwill be landing at Norwich airport tomorrow morning AT SIX and i will bring this poor little Lilly down to the wilds of Suffolk to run this dog called stinging nettle ,and meet this man called Mr barrowload of Bullshit ,and like my team Norwich City (and how i like it ) we will come from behind an win the day ,GOD SAVE THE QUEEN,  AND LORD LYNPERRY ,

See! Told you Corky's losing it. He can't remember saying it. :teehee:

Getting REALLY worried

LAMPINGMAN (w00t)

Is Lily the little blue bitch?

Could be interesting, I'll sit on my fence! :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, what a mornings racing we had Corky and me. Pouring with rain. Paul brought three dogs and I brought four. Pam was doing the slipping and we were up the track watching events.

Now, I don't know how to put this and let me say here and now that I am not one for extreme triumphalism as Corky will tell you :D . Lily and Bramble did have a good race and very close it was but of course as in most things there has to be a winner and Bramble obliged but only by about 8 lengths :- " . Couldn't take any pics as it was too wet to get the camera out but what a brilliant session despite the weather.

Bramble is my darling

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Well done Bramble :thumbsup:   bet you can't wait to meet The Spry :- "  :- " yis :thumbsup:

Now Jeff let Bramble have her moment of glory before she has to think about such things :- " :sweating:

:cheers: well done to you sis love The Spry :cheers:

Well done Bramble :thumbsup:   bet you can't wait to meet The Spry :- "  :- " yis :thumbsup:

Hi ya. I think that we are now just about ready to take on any comers, she's that good. 19 and three quarter inches and twenty six pounds.

Any takers??

lamping man said:

Hi ya. I think that we are now just about ready to take on any comers, she's that good. 19 and three quarter inches and twenty six pounds.

Any takers??

I'll take her :wub: :wub: but you can't have her back :lol:

Come up here and pay us a visit Chris so we can show you how it's done :- " racing or lure coursing both acceptable for The Spry
4_17_10_1_5B15D.gif

Congratulations Bramble :thumbsup: .........Chris I have a 22lb 19 inch dog if your desperate for a run :D

Can't wait until my tilly is ready. i'd like to give her a go at the simulated coursing when she's old enough.

Strike Whippets said:
Congratulations Bramble  :thumbsup:   .........Chris I have a 22lb 19 inch dog if your desperate for a run  :D
Thanks Hannah. We would love to run with you. To be the best you have to beat the best and why should you be denied your chance. :lol:

Corky's quiet.

Always accommodating

LAMPINGMAN :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back