The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sporting Whippet Club Ni

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Merry Down, welcome to K9, just a few observations from reading your posts:

1) I don't think you were anywhere near Dunsilly, or the whippet show on Sunday.

2) You obviously wouldn't know a whippet if it bit you.

3) Launching a personal attack on our judge shows exactly where you're coming from.

There are a few disgruntled folk out there, who just can't bear to see a group of people actually getting along, running successful events or running a sporting club that doesn't include terriers or lurchers. It is so easy to hide behind a screen name and slander others, it won't be tolerated on here as I'm sure you well know, as I doubt this is your first time to post on here, albeit probably under a screen name we all know!!

So either have the guts to say who you are, or go and get a life!

Oh, and by the way, you can be traced by the mods on here, it has been done before.

Regards,

Janet

I agree with Dukie you were no where near Dunsilly on Sunday if you were there and were that unimpressed with the dogs , judge and overall running of the show someone if not all of us would have noticed the only sour face among us and told you to wise up and if you dont have dogs what was your intrest in coming in the first place you are full of your own self importance

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Well Well aint this a big surprise..NOT ! Firstly i think you shouldve grew a pair and approached me (if you were really there) and secondly if you were there you shouldve whispered in my ear in the ring that you thought i was rubbish then i couldve whispered in yours ;)

I never professed to being a whippet judgebut when i as asked to take the role on for the day i seen it as a challenge... i have an idea of the show standards so in my in my ignorance i use a little guide to help me score dogs should they be Lurchers or Whippets, ill let you in on my secret despite your abohorance for my technique...

1,Carraige 2,Condition 3,Colour 4,Character 5,Coat and the main one 6, Conformation but not neccessarily in that order. You probably have no idea as to what each of these are but ill leave you to read your local "Beano" and just maybe these words will appear.

I really dont have any need to justify my descision but i feel maybe your lack of balls..lack of knowledge and lack of a tongue warrants i write this. I honestly dont care about my judging critiscisms and im sure youre not the first spineless man or woman to "judge" my judging.

In the past i, like you have had sour grapes and defeat is something that everyone samples...its how you react when you face it that counts.

Like Janet has said on here...you may well not have been anywhere near Dunsilly on Sunday or like another person has said to me..."They just couldnt take their dog not winning !", if you really were at the show on Sunday what a sad reflection on friendship youve cast over the rest of your Whippet fraternity.... either way, like the Diahorrea spilled down your chin, itll come out in the wash who you are.

Look forward to meeting you again to hear your views instead of reading about them.

John...shite at Judging :lol:

this is the first time that we have got so many posts and my phone hasnt stopped all evening thanks for all your constructive replys this has helped the club no end as we are all standing together as a club should do

this is the first time that we have got so many posts and my phone hasnt stopped all evening thanks for all your constructive replys this has helped the club no end as we are all standing together as a club should do

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

merry down..hmmm..as in the cider? Like a tipple of that do we :teehee: i just find it hilarious that this has completely backfired big time on you hasnt it??!! Coming on here and gobbing off and no one gives a toss do they!! If you expected back up on this I think your going to have a long wait dont you? :D Like Sam has said this has just proven the solidarity in everyone for the club. maybe at the next show your could go along and discuss your views with everyone..obviously you would have to go incognito wouldnt you :- ..you can get some pretty convincing disguise outfits now so I have heard..asda have a cracking range :thumbsup: or maybe you would rather sit on here with a false name and a new IP address??

Ahhhhhh Merrydown...what a beautiful thing that Cider is ! Do you know what Merrydown ? ...after reading this you actually made me stop over at my local Off-Sales and purchase a bottle on the way home today...so its with hand on heart i thank you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back