The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spry 6 Months Old

*Lesley*

Grand Master...Fluffy & nice
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well the mad Spry is 6 months old today and what fun it's been from watching her being born to now, she is so precious :wub: :wub: :wub:

can you tell which one she is :lol: :wub: :wub:

post_7_1105617394.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY 6 MONTHS BIRTHDAY , SPRY [/SIZE]

They grow so quickly dont they :wub:

They grow too quickly Jax,(thats why we keep getting more puppies I think) :lol: I can't remember a time when they weren't a threesome now :huggles:

She loves her sisters( whichever one is comfiest at the time :lol: )

View attachment 17173

[SIZE=21pt]Happy 1/2 Birthday Gorgeous Spry [/SIZE] :wub: :wub:

Lesley its lovely to see those pictures again :thumbsup: ... and Yes they grow WAY TOO FAST for my liking :( but we love them no matter what age. o:)

(Its hard to imagine now I only had one Whippet - 2 is smashing) 3 or more must be heaven. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Or whichever one is up for a play (w00t)

fight.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Half Birthday to the GORGEOUS Spry - one of my absolute favourites on K9 - :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

you must just look at her and melt, Lesley - I bet she gets away with murder with a face like that! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

There's always time for a rest though because it is hard work being a puppy o:)

neck_war_mer.jpg

Time flies, doesn't it. Spry is gorgeous! You gotta love that face :wub:

Bless. Little Fynn isn't far behind. She is goegeous Lesley :D

Zephyr said:
[SIZE=14pt]Happy Half Birthday to the GORGEOUS Spry - one of my absolute favourites on K9 - :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

you must just look at her and melt, Lesley - I bet she gets away with murder with a face like that! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

[/quote

Oh no I never let her get away with anything I am very strict with her,really show her who's boss

:oops: :oops: I must be thinking of someone else thats not how it is at all :lol: :lol: behind that sweet face is a little :devil: but who could not love her :wub: :wub: she's a little darling, 3 next for janis :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sp.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=8pt]Never say [/SIZE]Never :lol: :lol: what colour could i have next???????? - Dont let the oh see this mind. Ill be sleeping in a tent - thats a thought now. :unsure: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lesley you have to add this one (I kept it - it was so nice) hope you dont mind. :wub:

SPRY.jpg

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY SPRY :cheers: [/SIZE]

It is so nice to see her baby pictures again Lesley :thumbsup: and yes they do grow up too quickly, Spry has grown up to be a very pretty whippy :wub: :wub:

Julie

Janimal said:
Lesley you have to add this one (I kept it - it was so nice) hope you dont mind. :wub:

Course not Janis thanks, I have that as my screen saver thanks to wendy :thumbsup:

Aaaaaahhh, HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY SPRY!!! :cheers: :cheers:

She is looking gorgeous as always :wub:

Wow 6 months went quickly. :cheers: [SIZE=14pt] Happy 1/2 birthday to the beautiful Spry[/SIZE] :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back