The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spry Will Get To Run At An Open One Day

*Lesley*

Grand Master...Fluffy & nice
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well we had to cancel the first champs because Spry was running the charity race at Belle Vue the night before and now she won't be able to run at the west Somerset Open because she is in season now so won't be out long enough for me to be comfortble racing her, I was so looking forward to it too :(

The plus side is we will still be staying at Rae's as planned and I'll still get to meet everyone :huggles: :thumbsup:

You know the old saying Lesley.... all good things come those who wait .........

Sprys day will come, hopefully when Lampy is there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well it'll have to be the Northern bend and the 4th Champs then Leslie.

Life's a bitch at times isn't it. ;) Glad that I have dogs.

I did plan the 4th Champs anyway Barb but I won't fill my entry in too early (w00t)

When is the Northern Open :unsure:

:( never mind - it'll be worth waiting for :D

Looking forward to meeting you all soon :cheers:

You never know she might be fit we'll see, she doesn't seem to have bad or long seasons luckily (especailly with kane in the house) :lol: :sweating:

Some bitches don't have any probs after a season :) ........In most cases a good run tones them up that much quicker for when they do hit their peak again :thumbsup:

You're probably right Hannah, Spry hates not being able to race and run in the woods, seasons don't seem to phase her really apart from that ,and like you say it will probably do her good, she will be ready for a good run too, :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back