The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Staffy Killed

Absolutely appalling :rant: :rant: :rant: #

RIP poor little dog. :(

I can't bear the thought that maybe this dog was stolen, and some poor owner is going to find out what happened to their dear pet :( :( :(

this is so sickening :rant: :rant: the poor little mite :(

its made my stomach turn too

That make me want to throw up. :x How on earth can people be so horribly cruel. I hope they are caught.

:rant:

:rant: :rant: this why i prefer the friendship and love of my dog's to humans ...they dont stab you in the back at first oppertunity and love you unconditionaly.i hope they find these cruel :rant:

:rant: :rant: :rant: That is so sickening - absolute b******ds. :rant: :rant: :rant:

RIP Poor little Staffy

poor dog a horrific story made so much worse by the fact that the dog was still alive when it hit the ground, such a terrible death and the pain she must of felt in those last few minute is unthinkable!!!!! R.I.P staffie!

So, so disgusting. I don't understand what is the matter with people.

sick kids that get their kicks out of doing that, so cruel and totally heartless, awful that she didnt die instantly, rip little one x

maggymills said:
sick kids that get their kicks out of doing that, so cruel and totally heartless, awful that she didnt die instantly, rip little one x
Echo your words exactly and wasn't there a similar senario lately but with a poor cat, only the cat didn't die first time round after it got thrown out of the high rise, so the little B*****s took it back up for another go. Hope they get their justs, pea brained scumbags.

mazza said:
maggymills said:
Echo your words exactly and wasn't there a similar senario lately but with a poor cat, only the cat didn't die first time round after it got thrown out of the high rise, so the little B*****s took it back up for another go. Hope they get their justs, pea brained scumbags.

What makes these people tick how very sick.

It`s a sad reflection of what seems to be what alot of young teenagers are like thesedays...heartless.No rhyme or reason for that,whats sadder is they`ll probably get away with it.

george06 said:
It`s a sad reflection of what seems to be what alot of young teenagers are like thesedays...heartless.No rhyme or reason for that,whats sadder is they`ll probably get away with it.
If they can be identified I dont think they will get away with it, although the sentence they could get might be a joke. Our second dog Obi was thrown 70ft twice from a bridge because he was unwanted - he didnt die the first time so they walked down to get him to do it again. Amazingly he landed on a mud flap both times and survived, although he did have a lot of broken bones, luckily as he was young (5 months) he was still very bendy. He was the most trusting a loving dog :wub: - we took him on once he had recovered. Three 15 yr old boys did that to him, simply because the family didnt want him :rant: The ring leader was 18 by the time the case went to court and he got 2 years in prison - I was told that his family had to move as they were being targetted. However, he was out after 5 months :rant:

The RSPCA get a lot of slating but they worked very hard to get this to court, they had to supina (?sp) the other boys as witnesses.

Obi went on to live another very happy 4 years with us and passed his KC bronze award. We miss him very much :( and I hope the person that did it to him one day gets what he deserves. (As well as the driver who killed him as he was walking on a lead on a grass verge :rant: )

RIP the poor staffy and all the other animals that suffer at our hands.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back