The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stag Possessed

hellbound

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
can anyone tell me if i'm right that Stag Possessed's breeding is Molly Stag + greyhound, ???? :cheers:

the reason i ask is just been going over the stud in w.news and 2 become one, as now got 10 champs, well done to Bert + jane,and your great little stud dog, :thumbsup: but i'm missing two champs because can only find 8 for this year

Morpheous

O.B.2

Chase Me

Tinkerman

Sing for me

Ozzie

Rapid Stag

Show Three

Stag Possessed is in 2 Become one's stud profile, but Fill ya Boots, is in Streisand stud profile and i know thats out off Spellbound, :oops: also Stag Possessed is in the w. news results with the breeding Molly Stag + Greyhound

so not sure who the other 2 champs are, can anyone help ???

i do like to keep up to date with breeding and 2 become one's, producing so many offspring last year and this year that are running well its hard to keep up with them, :thumbsup:

so can anyone help :cheers:

what champs am i missing, and the breeding of Stag Possessed

Stag Possessed Two Become One x Molly Stag

SEVEN ELEVEN 2 become 1 x Trevors Chaser might of won this year

Think 2 becomes one is top stud dog at the minute this year dont think theres much between the top 2

Last edited by a moderator:
NCH STAG POSSESSED - if you don't mind :p

The Whippet News has just made a mistake. Hope that cleas things up, he is a litter brother to NCH RAPID STAG, Spirit Of The Stag and Tyrone Tipsy adn his brother, Where Is The Love.

Then I mated her to a greyhound, Magical Paws, Champions to follow soon :D :- "

The next mating was to Two Become One again, only 2 pups their names are

Sick Note and Game Over - very appropriate for the end of this topic. LOL

Any questions give me a call - 01424 431060

GARY :cheers:

Yvonne Fill ya boots (bailey) is actually out of streisand and not now rosie litter brother to Rch Nch just freinds the dog out of spellbound that mark jones has is kinky boots (diesel), litter brother to you dare and indian ink.

NCH stag possesed :thumbsup: too right gaz :thumbsup:

jade scott said:
Yvonne Fill ya boots (bailey) is actually out of streisand and not now rosie litter brother to Rch Nch just freinds the dog out of spellbound that mark jones has is kinky boots (diesel), litter brother to you dare and indian ink.

first i would like to say this part off my post was added and not by me,Quote ( but fill ya boots is in streisand's stud profile and i know thats out off spellbound :oops: )

when at shelly's friday we were talking about marks Dog ( bailey ) i have'nt seen him run , so i am fully awear off his breeding.

read my post again without this paragraph, :b think you can see its been added,

second, Quote

NCH STAG POSSESSED - if you don't mind

The Whippet News has just made a mistake. Hope that cleas things up, he is a litter brother to NCH RAPID STAG, Spirit Of The Stag and Tyrone Tipsy adn his brother, Where Is The Love.

Then I mated her to a greyhound, Magical Paws, Champions to follow soon

The next mating was to Two Become One again, only 2 pups their names are

Sick Note and Game Over - very appropriate for the end of this topic. LOL

Any questions give me a call - 01424 431060

GARY

IN ANSWER

Thanks for clarifying the breeding Gary, and well done on another champ from this breeding can understand why you would want to go back for a repeat mating,

but can't understand why you want this topic to come to a end when only one part off my question been answered

i now have 9 champs, do you know the other one ????, you can understand the confusion when we get deferring reports on breeding,

Qoute

Stag Possessed Two Become One x Molly Stag

SEVEN ELEVEN 2 become 1 x Trevors Chaser might of won this year

Think 2 becomes one is top stud dog at the minute this year dont think theres much between the top 2

IN ANSWER

Seven Eleven lovely bitch, always liked her and yes i know her breeding, but she got runner up, this year, after her traping let her down, not taking anything away from the class winner, Ruby Rocket, who's ran very well all year,

Qoute

2 become one, is top stud dog at the minute,

IN ANSWER

Sorry i did'nt know your now doing the whippet news stud feature, when did you take over from Jane Rowell,?? if i had been awear of this i would have been sending you the upto date breeding of dogs scoring for my stud dogs, :- " , i.e

Champ's

Troublespot, Billie the kid, Rusty Fox, Gem's Lad, Midnight Run, Leg's and Lip's, Fizz, Fleetwood Flame, and Mister Peak,

Runner up's,

Monkey, Red Reign, Just right tess, Silver Lady, and Viarita

other dogs scoring

tomb raider, maverick, knocked it, bud, sun princess, swift decision, bobby boy, leo, mick's gem, jackson, gemson, sammy boy, ballajura, over the moon, short gift, 29 dogs, in all, i make that 5 dogs to yet be added, but may be wrong,

but just looked in December w.news and Cracked it is top stud dog, ????

but good luck to Bert + Jane and 2 become one, :thumbsup: its nice that both dog are producing great offspring

P.S will had Spellbounds later, :thumbsup:

think hellbounds trying to do jane rowells job :oops: this is not the first year you have queried the pionts, dont think jane will have them wrong :angry: just remember theres only a few cheats in this sport and your one of them :- "

parker said:
think hellbounds trying to do jane rowells job  :oops:   this is not the first year you have queried the pionts, dont think jane will have them wrong  :angry:   just remember theres only a few cheats in this sport and your one of them :- "

forgot to put your name to this post, lol

don't think anywhere in my post i have queried the points, what i have ask is for breeding, and i take it you can't answer that question ???? :oops:

Jane Rowell does a exceptionally good job with the stud feature, and done so for many years, keep up the good work Jane, :thumbsup:

quote=hellbound,Dec 7 2005, 12:49 AM

first i would like to say this part off my post was added and not by me,

but fill ya boots is in streisand's stud profile and i know thats out off spellbound  :oops: )
when at shelly's friday we were  talking about marks Dog ( bailey ) i have'nt seen him run , so i am fully awear off his breeding.read my post again without this paragraph,  :b think you can see its been added,
Nothing has been added/edited into your original post, at least nothing by anyone else other than someone signing in as hellbound - spelling mistakes are even the same, so unless someone has your password and are spelling the same as you................................ suggest you change your password to be on the safe side.

my password under Spellbound was E- mailed to member's of k9 so post's were change / add under that user name, as you are aware, :b it seem's they now have my password again, under this user name,

really can't keep changing password's, so let them get on with it, :wacko: will just point out when i know or see something as changed

when an answer is edited on k9 it says under the post and say who by, the original post that started this topic, the one you say was edited has not got that under it...please dont undermind the mods of this forum

DENISE BAILEY
HELLBOUND
IN ANSWER

Sorry i did'nt know your now doing the whippet news stud feature, when did you take over from Jane Rowell,?? if i had been awear of this i would have been sending you the upto date breeding of dogs scoring for my stud dogs,  , i.e

Not getting into another disagreement over your childish, pathetic comments..

DENISE BAILEY said:
when an answer is edited on k9 it says under the post and say who by, the original post that started this topic, the one you say was edited has not got that under it...please dont undermind the mods of this forum
DENISE BAILEY
HELLBOUND
IN ANSWER

Sorry i did'nt know your now doing the whippet news stud feature, when did you take over from Jane Rowell,?? if i had been awear of this i would have been sending you the upto date breeding of dogs scoring for my stud dogs,  , i.e

Not getting into another disagreement over your childish, pathetic comments..

IN ANSWER

please don't undermind the members of k9, when a member edit's a post you can delete ( edited by ) the post will then appear to have not been edited,

[2 become one, is top stud dog at the minute] i find this comment was only posted by you to instigate trouble, hopefully members will make there own mind's up as to who's comments were childish and pathetic

its that close for top stud dogi think yvonne and bert will be looking at the results very close :- " is it down to point?? can not blaim them.anyboby would do the same if they where as close to winning top stud :cheers: :luck: . Maybe when its finalised dogs and points could be posted on here. the lady who does the points does a great job dont think anybodys knocking her must be diffecult getting all the breeding and results kept up to date.

maybe i will get wrong for this but here it goes hellbound P... OFF your nowt but a trouble making...................... cant say the rest -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

GARY

Why does it seem that every topic regardless of how trivial turns into an arguement/ fight between the same people? I for one only replied to Yvonne's statement as i knew the breeding of the dog she stated, i also did not know the message had been added to as there was no edit line etc, and have no interest as to if it was or who by, i would just like to be able to turn on my computer log onto k9 and not have to read another topic full of bad feelings, it has become very boring, k9 can be a brilliant tool to answer questions like the breding of dogs etc, why can we not just stick to using it as such. Regardless of who you are and what your opinions are i think by now everybody knows what each other think of certain members of the whippet racing faturnity so keep posting them on a site open to anybody in my eyes does not do our sport any good.

Jade

Jade, you couldn't have put it any better - I agree100% with what you have said. Why is it everything when certain people post " has to "turn into a slanging match"??????? :angry:

DENISE BAILEY said:
Stag Possessed  Two Become One x Molly Stag
SEVEN ELEVEN  2 become 1 x Trevors Chaser might of won this year

When i made this post it was not intended to cause any trouble, i answered with what dogs i thought might of scored for two becomes 1 and also stag possessed breeding ...

As for the editing of posts i was not aware that you could delete ( edited by ) and then the post will appear to have not been edited...you learn something new everyday.

i think u mite ba able to edit without putting its been edited il try now edited was spelt edied b4

yup u can edit without adding edited line

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back