The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Standie-upie Mabellettes

doris

Puppies for pleasure, not for Trade!
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I went to see the Mabellettes today and managed to get a few nice standie-upie pics :cheers:

first born, Archie - he is very, very scrummy :wub:

1.JPG

2.JPG

this is Theo, he is a real little cutie, I really like him :huggles:

3.JPG

4.JPG

next up is Blue Boy, he is my fav, a right little monkey o:)

5.JPG

6.JPG

then its Big Boy - I only got one of him cos he didn't want to play standie-upies :p and seeing as he is such a smoochie baby, he got his own way :lol:

7.JPG

last, but by no means least!! It's Stella, mummy's special little girl o:)

8.JPG

They are all really lovely.

I couldn't choose just yet, they are really even :thumbsup:

who, being a typical girl, wasn't that co-operative :- " ;)

9.JPG

10.JPG

Mabel buggered off first chance she got, but noticed that we had tea and biscuits :(

12.JPG

so decided that she better pop back in and get some (w00t)

13.JPG

now for my named photos :- "

this one is 'Puppy Puzzle'

11.JPG

this is 'The Tunnel of Love'

15.JPG

Awww baby Mablettes :huggles: Without doubt I am an Archie fan :D

They are all just beautiful and I agree a lovely even litter, well done Mabel - I bet you got a biscuit :thumbsup:

great job with the pictures Alison :thumbsup:

'Cuckoo In The Nest' - aka Alice the puppy-sitter :lol:

14.JPG

this boy is sooooo sweet - if you wave at him, he waves back :eek: (w00t) :lol: :wub:

bye everyone, thanks for looking :D

17.JPG

Thanks for such a lovely treat Alison.

THey really are such a lovely bunch of babies. An absolute credit to their 2 Mummy's (dog and human)! :huggles:

Wow, what great pix Alison :thumbsup: - Love Theo in the tunnel of love - absolutely gorgeous! :wub:

Here are my pix - battery ran out halfway through the visit, :( but thanks Liz for putting up with us all :huggles: - pups are looking wonderful :wub: :wub: :wub:

First off Robyn deciding which one is the most beautiful - answer all of them of course!! :huggles:

Robyn_and_pups_5wo.jpg

:) 5 Week's already

What little cuties they are :huggles:

Poor little Alice, those babies look as big as her bless :wub: bet she keeps them all in trim :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back