The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Standie-upie Mabellettes

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Cody thinks they are all fab, but he has a special place in his heart for baby Stella :wub:

Cody_and_pups_5wo.jpg

Do you think Liz would notice if I just popped her inside my jumper :- "

Cody_and_Stella_5wo.jpg

Watch where you are putting your feet there, Aunty Alice :eek:

Cody_Alice_and_pups_5wo.jpg

Well for me, pick of the litter is easy peasy, lemon squeasy :lol: . Alice of course. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yes, Robyn is in love with Alice too, Juley :huggles:

Robyn_and_Alice.jpg

And just look at Theo and Archie - divine :wub: :huggles:

Theo_and_Archie_5_wks.jpg

:cheers: And of course, the clever Mum herself, Mabel - who is sensibly spending time on the other side of the puppy pen!! :cheers: Mabel.jpg

And just to prove we didn't steal Stella - here she is fast asleep! :wub:

Stella_asleep_5wo.jpg

Scrummy puppies, brilliant photos both of you and well done Mabel having such heavenly babies.

A lovely set of pictures of gorgeous babies :huggles: :wub:

Thank you so much Alison and Beth for putting all these lovely photos on- I had a really enjoyable afternoon :thumbsup:

And I think it's so good to get the puppies used to children and lots of different people handling them- they will be so confident when they go to their new homes! :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

what gorgeous little mabellettes! :wub: :D i think the one of theo and archie is adorable! :wub: :wub: :wub:eek:h and i love the one of Cody with baby stella. :thumbsup:

Really lovely little puppies!! :wub: :wub: great pics. :thumbsup:

A beautiful litter :wub:

I love the photo of Mabel leaping in for her tea & biccies :lol: :huggles:

Many thanks Alison & Beth for sharing all those super pics of Mabel's adorable family :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'd be hard pressed to choose between them at this stage,they're all just soooooo scrummy :wub:

I've gone all broody now,9 weeks seems along way off :eek: ;)

beautifull babies , i brt your really pleased with them :wub:

some great pikkies in there :thumbsup:

Beautiful babies Liz, they are a real credit to you :)

Archie would be my pick at the moment, i love his length BUT Theo is a VERY special little chap & would be a close run between the 2. :wub: :wub:

Really nice litter, WELL DONE! :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back