The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Start Racing

jeff 100

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IM GOING TO START TO RACE MY 2 YOUNG LURCHERS AT THE SHOWS, HOPE TO GIVE YOU ALL A RUN FOR YOUR MONEY, WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY ARE A LOT STRONGER THAN LAST YEAR, jeff :- "

Picture436.jpg

Picture425.jpg

They look like flying machines jeff. There'll be some stiff competition. :p .......... :lol: ;)

they look very strong dogs jeff,best of look for the season mate

Wish you all the bestest Jejj.Like the dark brindle.Good length.

black bitch for me jeff. best of luck with them both. maybe see you next week then with them at highgate

j :unsure: hn

Like the look of your black one mate, she look the spit of my blackun.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

YIS

JS

IM THINKING OF CALLING THE BLACK ONE BRICKING IT, AND THE BRINDLE WEATHER GIRL. :- " SORRY MARK & STORM DOG I COULDNT HELP MY SELF. WE ARE TRYING TO GET THERE NEXT WEEK HOPE TO SEE SOME FACES, jeff

Picture334.jpg

Picture337.jpg

They look great jeff, if they can run as good as they look then ur flying :thumbsup: goodluck with them, :luck: :luck: maybe see u about at some of the shows during the summer :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back