The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Steve Binks Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bitches 25lb

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104-1.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

Bitches 30lb

IMG_0109-1.jpg

IMG_0116-1.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Bitches 35lb

IMG_0112-1.jpg

Debbie's pup flying up track

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0124-1.jpg

No more photo's due to light failing, didn't want to flash and put dogs off (w00t)

OOps forgot one more pic........................anybody recognise the little girl on this photo (w00t) (w00t)

Picture001.jpg

Love the 30lb bitch pics from the traps - brill pics all of them but that one especially :thumbsup:

Great pics Chris :D can see how Ruby trapped now lol

rob67 said:
OOps forgot one more pic........................anybody recognise the little girl on this photo  (w00t)   (w00t)  
Picture001.jpg

Thanks Chris (w00t) Going to kill my mam :- "

great pics as always :thumbsup: love the one of my puppy her 1st :D

great shots,must of took ages to post :sweating: :thumbsup:

It took a while, but it's good fun :D

Sorry Lisa...........she made me do it :- " :oops: Am open to bribes as to which photo I could put up of her :devil: tho! That one from scotland, at 3 in the morning, of your mam nipping behind the tent for a pee might be good (w00t) chris

Well done everybody :thumbsup:

Great pics Chris :thumbsup:

:D Karen

ha ha ha ha @ lisa i saw it yesterday i think we need the write up 2 go with it though lol

great pics thanx chris love the ones of both nikki & kez cheerz :cheers:

Thanks for the Pics Rob & Chris ...but none of tag :(

2 good ones of Shannon cheers....

Seen Vicky and Jac with there camera how way you two get them posted :thumbsup:

Vicky thats a absolute beauty of ALVA STARR---the best picture i have seen yet she looks adorable ----thanks for posting it ---

Soz dee, got dark so quickly, am not brainy enough to change light settings..............and didn't want flash to go off and blind dogs :blink: :blink:

Haven't a clue what I've got. Only just got in from work so will pop them on when I've had tea. :)

great pics yet again i like the one of poppy cheers chris :thumbsup: plus a big well done to my son seans dog shay wot a brill race :luck: :luck: :wub: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back