The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Steve Duncan

sharon whincop

sharon stanlick
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Tanya has just asked me to put this on. Steve Duncan will be at Dawdon Whippet Track this saturday to check dogs out between 11-12.30. no appointment needed this is a open surgery just turn up with your dog. will let you know later if it will be every week.

(w00t) great news, we need him, the best dog man around :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

sorry to disagree with u andy.steve duncan is a god in the north east. hes simply the best hes better then all the rest hes better then any one.thats in the words of tina turner lol :cheers:

You lot up north are so lucky, we have to travel miles and then it costs a fortune, mind you I am takeing Tigger to a new dog man he works out of swindon greyhounds so he should know about running dogs, will keep you posted, looks like a bad tear inside his left thigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
yer ive heard great things about steve duncan were i live we have a fair few to choose from :cheers:

sorry to hear bout tigg pete best of luck with him hope its not to serious

:cheers:

andy ............

decca (hit me baby one more time ) :p

peter why not bring him to dawdon for stevie to put him right.if he needed ultra sound polar force etc tigger is welcome to stay with us until recheck skye would love to see her long lost brother. he is definetly the best and realy gentle with the dogs :cheers:

pockett do u not think u get hit enough wen u go nite clubbin

yer spose but always willin to go a round with u old boy :thumbsup:

pete george drakes is south east prob take u 2 hours

There is a god.Steve has looked after Challenger since he was a puppy and i have nothing but praise for him glad to have you back. see you on Saturday hope you do make it a weekly or even more. I would travel the length and breath of England to see you. Woody & Benji

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back