The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sth Coast Scr Ch's

Fleesh

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I can't find my Whippet news - can anyone tell me the details for this event.

We might be going - in a vain attempt to get the dogs fit, they had a trial at Highgate today and really enjoyed themselves.

Looking forward to a day out even though we won't come back with any winnings.

P.S OB2 to go Supreme :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol Dee I knew that :D

But any other info - weigh in time, cost to race etc. especially consolation racing if there is any (we'll be needing it) :cheers:

Still can't find the right W/N and it's p**sing me off ! :angry: :angry: :angry:

At Warwick Bends

26th Sep

Also cons racing in 3 weight groups 22lb , 28lb, 32lb d / b sep

Entry Fee £3.50 weigh in till 11am

Entry to stadium £1.50

Thanx ;)

Guess What - I found the Whippet News just now too :D

Lol

Sorry I don't know the runners up they weren't announced

Dogs

16lb Solo One So Fine 18.45

18lb

R Coral

B 2 Four One

W Kiwi Vampire

Bk Mick's Gem 1st 17.22

22lb

R Tom Smith

B Morphius

W 2 in One

Bk Rag Crazy 1st 17.35

24lb

R On Line

B One's Cushtis Star 1st 17.13

W Milligan

Bk The Builder (nice to see him back and sound)

26lb

R Gemson

B One's Blue Too 1st 16.97

W OB2 (sadly this dog is not at his best at the minute but went better 2nd run :)) )

28lb

R Shakira (a vast improvement since the last time I saw him on the bends - Well Done)

B Vandason

W Red Reign 1st 16.63 (and fastest dog time of the day :lol: )

30lb

R Harvey Moon

B Power Devil

W North 2 South 1st 16.75

32lb Solo Sail Away 16.81

Bitches

16lb Solo Ventura

18lb

R Tiger Venture

B Drama Queen 1st 17.62

20lb

R Sticky Vicky

B Waterford

W You Dare 1st 17.10

22lb

R Maid for This 1st 17.02

B Monkey

W Quincy

Bk Connors Lass

O Just Right Tess

24lb

R Rusty Fox 1st 17.03

B Maid for That

W Billie the Kidd

26lb

R Fleetwood Flame

B Time

W Lacey Venture 1st 16.84

28lb

R Miss Mellish

B Saxon Gem 1st 16.84

W A Mystery

Bk Tiger Ellie

30lb

R Moany Moany 1st 16.53 (fastest bitch time of the day 16.50 :lol: )

B Bally Reign

32lb

R Saxon Tiger 1st 16.56

B Bally Spot

Run Off's

1st Rusty Fox 2nd Ventura 3rd You Dare and Drama Queen W/D

1st Moany Moany 2nd Lacey Venture 3rd Saxon Bitches W/D

1st One's Cushtis Star 2nd and 3rd Rag Crazy and Mick's Gem

1st Red Reign 2nd One's Blue Too 3rd Sail Away 4th North 2 South W/D

Supreme Rusty Fox 2nd Red Reign 3nd Moany Moany 4th One's Cushtis Star

Scr

R Santa Cruz 1st 16.50

B Uptown Bear (one to watch ;) )

W Cornish Cruz

Bk Pem's Lad

O Tattoo

R Maddas

B Dream on Del

W Come on Ernie 1st 15.81

Yearlings

24lb Spirit of the Stag(Sup) r-up Rapid Stag

32lb In Dreams r-up Seven Eleven

Vets

24lb Gentleman Jim r-up Run for Fame

32lb Pale Rider r-up Snow Hawk

We had a really good day today, Blaze started off at just under 29lb and finished the day at 28lb 1oz. She thoroughly enjoyed herself.

The lure was having an off day hence a late finish today but it was sunny and warm. Sadly the consolation racing was unable to be completed due to the late hour but most dogs got their 2nd run.

We had a great time too, shame about the lure but it's one of those things. Least the weather was nice and the people were so friendly, it was a lovely atmosphere.

No dogs to run & no kids to run round after - heaven :lol:

Blaze was 31lb this morning :eek:

She and Kerri decided to celebrate having such a good time that they knocked the lid off the food bin and ate 3 days worth of food in one go :angry:

Thank God it's 2 weeks till the next bend open :blink:

I was really pleased for the owners of Kwi Vampire as they are fairly new to the sport and having sold them their first little dog Ezra how nice to be able to see it run round the bends on its first visit I even let my own bitch go round with it so before you all start jumping in and saying it should have been round before------ It was just like a duck to water and will only get better from now on lots of luck to Brian and Julia from us all here Karen Harry and myself.I am sure you will have hours of fun with him.He was like an old pro.

i was well pleased to see mick and vickys, sup Rch Gemson back on the programme after a horrible injury that they thought wud end his racing career, i hope he comes back for them cos he was a cracker :D

pleased for kiwi vampire they are nice folks :cheers:

Well done Ezra from your mate Rocky.

Steve - did the photo of Rocky and Violet Rose come out OK. Rocky would love a copy of it.

Hiya-your back from your hols then?

Will do our best to find the photo-think we sent it to John Meades-haven't got it on our pc now as we've had a change over and all photos were wiped unfortunately-

Karen

:D Thanks all for your help and support. We are enjoying racing our little one and it is good to see him improving all the time. We are in it for the fun and social side of things and if he runs well that is an added bonus

:cheers: Brian & Julia

:cheers: well done blaze (moany moany) and fleesh keep it up u 2 xxxx

geoff fletch - hope zac (pems lad) came off ok, as he has had a bad gracious muscle, hope hes ok xxxx your dad is proud of you two (wonderwall)

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Great to see Come On Ernie back and running Gary. Looking at his time he seems to be over his injury proper this time. If he manages to remain injury free i think the rest of the dogs in the no limit class have find something in their times. 15.81.....must be the fastest time clocked around that track for a non ped. Hopefully this will be his year to show his true class around the bends. Good luck for the coming season. :cheers:

thanks daz.

your the first person to notice he is back.

and the way its looking i think he has still got more to find but that got red of the cobwebs.

Im looking forward to the chapionships and hope there are some new dogs out there ready to give him a challenge .

I thought there would be more at warrick

steve was there with sue but didnt run her shame it would have been a good race ;) ;) .

thanks again for asking keep in touch gary :cheers:

glad hes back gaz best of luck with him at champs ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back