The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

still looking for a whippet puppy

stark

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi there , we are still looking for a good whippet puppy , if anyone knows of any will you please let us know ..

thanks

ps: we are in the west midlands

if we hear of any stark we will let you know :D

have a look at westwood's post. he has a pedigree pup for sale ( if you are not bothered if its ped or non ped)

Last edited by a moderator:
There were also some pups advertised in this month's whippet news - 01909-482847

a local bitch at newcastle has just delivered a litter to andy patersons good dog wor jhon, ill ask if any left at weekend. non ped by the way.

thanks for the info

perhaps i should of said im only looking for a pedigree dog

perhaps if you were to try the ped site you maybe would have a little more of a chance finding one as most on here are non peds

there is one on peds as well...just edging my bets !

stark if you look through the old posts its got the adress of the whippet news thats ure best bet :)

ive already got a pedigree that can run thanks

and iv already got a lurcher so i dont need another !!...lol

pedigrees are a waste of house room ..if you want it for racing to slow ....and to expensive

bit of a cheeky bugger arnt you ??? you might upset some ped owners with comments like that :angry

i think that everyone who is honest knows that peds are slow compared to other racing dogs however they do make good little ratters :)

nothging wrong with peds, they fast enough against other peds, non peds bred for speed, i think lampin whoever should know this if he is a true dog person .

well said mutley, the argument about what dog is fastest is irrelevant, i own a ped & i know non peds are faster but i part own a greyhound that runs at perry barr & has made his way to an open dog, he is good at sprints & 600+ mtrs, he can beat most dogs at any race but i dont compare him, the argument about running dogs can go on & on. i like them all, if your dog can catch game & do well in his own category whats the problem :)

well my mate had a greyhound/deer hound bitch that had a successful litter out of a racing whippet years ago, then he relined it to a ped whippet and they we as slow as snails

larry can you tell me the name of racing whippet you say lined a lurcher, might know it, a lott of my mates dogs line lurchers ,how do you know it was the ped in second mating that made pups snails .... ???

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back