The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Still Searching

TimW

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am still looking to buy a pedigree (race bred) dog pup - I came very close last week, but the litter I was interested in only included one dog and this was already spoken for.

A big thank you to those who have helped me to-date, but I would still like to hear from breeders with pups to sell or litters due very shortly. I am keen to take a pup July/August.

I am based in Dunbar, Scotland and would welcome any inspection.

Hi,

my first time on here so bear with me.

I have just mated my bitch with a dog, so have a litter due 1st of July.

the sire is red devil, dog of the year 2001. He has a pup in heart of england racing club winning just about everything this year apparently. the dame enchanting violet is bred form champions as well. A superb pedegree I have been told by racers. dame if fawn, sire is red brindle and white. pups could be brindle, white fawn, or blue white. or combinations.

email me if interested, I live near stoke on trent

andy_obrien@btopenworld.com

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back