The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stithians Country Fair

Fairgame

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Guys,

anyone got details of whats hapenin at this show???it looks good!!!

i here Its a lurcher & terrier finals show :eek: :eek: , are there any qualifiers anywhere ??? and what events are on??? any info would be nice :cheers: :cheers:

Fairgame said:
Hi Guys,anyone got details of whats hapenin at this show???it looks good!!!

i here Its a lurcher & terrier finals show :eek:   :eek: , are there any qualifiers anywhere ??? and what events are on??? any info would be nice :cheers:   :cheers:

:thumbsup: It's a ONE day Game & Country fair, there will be lurcher racing, terrier racing and showing, plus a family dog show, that's if it's the same as last year???? I'm sure some one else could tell you more, a nice show, but not a great lurcher turn out last year, :( come along and have a good time. :thumbsup: Diane.

Fairgame said:
Hi Guys,anyone got details of whats hapenin at this show???it looks good!!!

i here Its a lurcher & terrier finals show :eek:   :eek: , are there any qualifiers anywhere ??? and what events are on??? any info would be nice :cheers:   :cheers:

TIGGERGOULD Jul 15 2008, 09:45 AM Post #16

Group: K9 Members

Member No.: 15,420

the final for lurchers and terriers, that we have lovely cups for, will now be held at stithians country fair on sunday 24th august!!

instead of salem!!

any more info TIGGERGOULD ??? please :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

there will be straight racing for lurchers and terriers and also showing!!

decent trophys for lurchers and terriers!

camping is also available!

Dangermouse said:
Yeah i think the qualifiers have been and gone. :(

Shame no one knew about them :b :b :b perhaps there will be open events on the day before the finals :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for the rest of us to try to qualify :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

there will not be qualifiers for stithians show!!

all u have to do is turn up and enter!!

it is an open event!!

ALL dogs are to be muzzled for racing!!!

:) Berni who is running this show told me yesterday that the showing starts at 11.00 O'clock followed by racing, but not sure if the terriers are racing before the lurchers or the other way around. :teehee:

Just come along and have a good time, the more the merrier.

:thumbsup: Diane.

There have been no adverts in the local press, which makes me wonder if it is still on. The weather here has been dreadful, and still is as it is chucking it down as I type.

I might get along there, depends on whether a friend turns up or not. :)

Yes, its still on. There will be companion dog show, racing, agility etc. There is also a VW Camper Jamboree on the showground over the weekend too.

I cant make it :( but please can some one take pictures for me?! :cheers:

twinkletoes dylan said:
hope the weather holds up, it's lovely this afternoon. anyone know how much to get in.
It's a fiver for adults , £3 for OAP's and U16s and kids under 10 free .

They say gates open at 10.30 but normally people are coming in at 10.00 .

There's also ferret showing and racing starting at 12.00 .

(w00t) Showing starts at 11' o'clock that's all i know. :thumbsup: Diane.,

:- " If you say you are with the lurcher's you MIGHT get in for free, it's worth a try.

:eek: Diane. don't blame me if they make you pay full price, :lol: Di.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back