The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stocktons Red Mills Cup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
had a really good day shame about the weather but it was good for the dogs i guess :blink:
big well done to everyone who took part was a good turn out and nice to see a few travellers although all lyndon does is work ya tickett :thumbsup:

and a massive well done to no joe hes back and looking good he looked just wit woo in his jackett :- :wub: carnt wait to see the photooo (w00t)

thanks to porky lisa betty frank malcom and of caurse my dad :sweating

bump i wish, it proper attacked her, and i heard off a few people its a right sod.i had heard your uncle george had been trying to straighten it up

and failed. it wants baning off a track.

not to worry its gone now,but it wont happen again :thumbsup:

had a really good day shame about the weather but it was good for the dogs i guess :blink:
big well done to everyone who took part was a good turn out and nice to see a few travellers although all lyndon does is work ya tickett :thumbsup:

and a massive well done to no joe hes back and looking good he looked just wit woo in his jackett :- :wub: carnt wait to see the photooo (w00t)

thanks to porky lisa betty frank malcom and of caurse my dad :sweating

bump i wish, it proper attacked her, and i heard off a few people its a right sod.i had heard your uncle george had been trying to straighten it up

and failed. it wants baning off a track.

not to worry its gone now,but it wont happen again :thumbsup:
i didnt seen it close kenny i was a bit away well when its been running at the club it hasnt attaked others :wacko: i dunno, how is sky is she hurt? :blink:

What happened to the weather today bloody freezing. Track looked great as usual. No joe flying over the moon for the blackburn family. Was lovely seeing Zack run instead of just photos. Lyndons pup deff 1 to watch in future. Max now flat out, think all the attention he gets wears him out. Thanks to the stockton comm for all the hard work and a gd day out. Burger van very cheep, and kieran said burgers were nice.

Reads like a great day.Well Done Everybody :thumbsup: Special Congrats to Arthur and Hellsann,Ann and Connor with No Joe,Luke and Jedward and lyndon with his baby :thumbsup: Sorry to read about Sky, Kenny hope she's ok mate :luck:

Thanks to everyone involved in yesterdays open, always a good do at Stockton & nice to know when you're travelling all that way that you won't be let down and be running on a crap track - spot on as always :thumbsup: Well done Mimzee Mu & No Joe :thumbsup:

Well done Malcolm & all his workers for a well run open. It makes a change to run on a GOOD track. This must be one of the best tracks in the country. :thumbsup: Well done to all the winners especially No Joe, Mimsi Moo, Mochara.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Malcolm/team for another well run open :thumbsup:

Pity about the weather it was scorching in Lancaster when we left :sweating:

It was a nice change/afternoon for us....

We are suited with Annie Hough-Vet 25lb :thumbsup:

She's 6 years old next month and 2 pounds overweight but she ran pretty well considering her fitness level.....3 races finished her off( inc. re-run).... she slept all night.

A 2 year rest away from racing obviously suits her-Lol

Well done to all other winners!

Karen/Steve

she ran well steve good to see u and karen ;)

Cheers Gary---- it was a really pleasant day out and Annie not showing me up was an added extra maybe she wont need two years to get over it eh? lol

Great just to see the old faces and yes they are all looking older including me !!!but like a good wine i improve with age --had a good crack /banter with quite a few

-things have not changed any --which made me laugh on the way home --

all in all enjoyable day hope to see you again once Annie has recovered --

thanks again to all the workers --nice to see Frank/Betty- Pat and her MAM Rita--TOP Breeding that---Malcolm/Porky -Ian and son=

and yourself and Dee

best regards Steve

Huge Thanks to Stockton WRC the track, as ever, was excellent and the organisers kept the card running smoothly. :thumbsup:

Thanks to sponsors Red Mills who made packing up the car something like a challenge from Krypton factor! (w00t)

Lovely to see Karen, Steve and little Annie Hough :wub:

Best wishes to Fly Baby :luck:

Well done to all the runners & winners. :thumbsup: Not got lots of photos but hope you enjoy what there is.

Red Mills Cup 2011

Thanks Jac great pics

Thanks Stockton members for a great open

Well done all the winner esp No Joe

thanks for the pics jackie, love the ones of luie and of me gary joe and malcom :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back