The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Storm

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm pleased to announce that last nights race meeting at Highgate made a staggering £137 towards Storms portrait :thumbsup: thanks to all the lurcher enthusiasts for coming and supporting a worthy cause :thumbsup:

£70 from the lurcher entrants :thumbsup:

£47 raffle :thumbsup:

£20 scratch card :thumbsup:

We're just over the halfway mark :thumbsup:

Geoff & Hazel

You've got another £50 coming in Mondays post courtesy of me and my Mum.

You have all been so kind - Storm was obviously a beautiful boy, but those of you who had the pleasure of knowing him as a dog personally, have also been moved by his passing.

What a lovely bunch of K9ers you are, John must be so proud to have such good friends :thumbsup:

June Jonigk said:
You have all been so kind - Storm was obviously a beautiful boy, but those of you who had the pleasure of knowing him as a dog personally, have also been moved by his passing.
What a lovely bunch of K9ers you are, John must be so proud to have such good friends :thumbsup:

i cant thank everyone enough. someday i hope i can repay the kindness to everyone who has shown concern from the beginning of Storms illness right through the year till the day i let him go.

i still get emails and pms from k9ers who ive never met who have been touched by his plight.

doesnt it just go to show who are genuine friends and dog-lovers ?

in everyones debt...john :b

could you please pm me your postal addy so i can send a donation to you for the portrait :thumbsup:

this is a wonderfull tribute and id be very happy to be a part of remebering storm :)

saraquele said:
could you please pm me your postal addy so i can send a donation to you for the portrait  :thumbsup:
this is a wonderfull tribute and id be very happy to be a part of remebering storm  :)

Will do :thumbsup: and thank you for your kind offer :thumbsup:

what a fantastic bunch of people you lot are. i aim to thank each and everyone of you personally..its heart warming to think of how generous total strangers can be.

give yourselves a pat on the back because you are very special people.

john

milly said:
milly said:
I would like thank all these K9 ers for their donationsMidlanderkeith :thumbsup:

Painted Lady :thumbsup:

Jac's & kris :thumbsup:

Rodder's :thumbsup:

Tory (Vicky) :thumbsup:

Nina :thumbsup:

Alfyn :thumbsup:

Janimal :thumbsup:

Lampingman :thumbsup:

Highgate & SWRC :thumbsup:

And yours truely :b

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Also

Saraquele :thumbsup:

Big Al&Rose :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:thumbsup:

we met one of stormies old adversaries today at reighton sands n.yorks.a deerhound x .he said stormie was a great dog and had beaten his dog last year at selby and belviour castle he was sorry to hear of your loss and sent you his best wishes john.sorry but i carnt rember his name but looking at his dog stormie must have been a plearsure to see in fulflight .

controversial said:
we met one of stormies old adversaries today at reighton sands n.yorks.a deerhound x .he said stormie was a great dog and had beaten his dog last year at selby and belviour castle he was sorry to hear of your loss and sent you his best wishes john.sorry but i carnt rember his name but looking at his dog stormie must have been a plearsure to see in fulflight .
sorry my leeds-supporting fan..that wouldve been Storms son Colt your friend wouldve known. but thats a nice comment anyway, thanks.

sorry john but the guy ,must have got them mixed up, the guy did say it was storm.but you must have another cracker by the sounds of it. he did sound p-----d off about it (w00t)

John.Is youre PM box full,as i am trying to get in touch. Billy.

Many thank's to these K9 ers for making it possible to have this portrait done.

Midlander Keith, Painted Lady, Jac's, kris, rodder's, Tory, nina, alfyn, Janimal, lampingman, Highgate wrc, Saraquele, Big Al & Rose, Lady P, Rob67, oreokookie, Julie-s, Deb, Littlenell, Fife Jill and Ian, and yours truely.

Could I respectfully request that those who have offered a donation, please let me have it by the end of next week please, because I wish to bring this matter to a close.

Many thanks to you all.

Geoff

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure all donors would agree with me in saying no thanks needed Geoff.ThankYOU for allowing us to contribute towards what was originally your gift :thumbsup: :D Karen

rodders said:
I'm sure all donors would agree with me in saying no thanks needed Geoff.ThankYOU for allowing us to contribute towards what was originally your gift :thumbsup:   :D Karen
hear,hear! :thumbsup:

milly said:
Many thank's to these K9 ers for making it possible to have this portrait done.Midlander Keith, Painted Lady, Jac's, kris, rodder's, Tory, nina, alfyn, Janimal, lampingman, Highgate wrc, Saraquele, Big Al & Rose, Lady P, Rob67, oreokookie, Julie-s, Deb, Littlenell, Fife Jill and Ian, and yours truely. Also hely and swistir :thumbsup:

Could I respectfully request that those who have offered a donation, please let me have it by the end of next week please, because I wish to bring this matter to a close.

Many thanks to you all.

Geoff

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
milly said:
Many thank's to these K9 ers for making it possible to have this portrait done.Midlander Keith, Painted Lady, Jac's, kris, rodder's, Tory, nina, alfyn, Janimal, lampingman, Highgate wrc, Saraquele, Big Al & Rose, Lady P, Rob67, oreokookie, Julie-s, Deb, Littlenell, Fife Jill and Ian, and yours truely. Also hely and swistir :thumbsup:

Many thanks to you all.

Geoff

BUMP

milly said:
milly said:
milly said:
Many thank's to these K9 ers for making it possible to have this portrait done.Midlander Keith, Painted Lady, Jac's, kris, rodder's, Tory, nina, alfyn, Janimal, lampingman, Highgate wrc, Saraquele, Big Al & Rose, Lady P, Rob67, oreokookie, Julie-s, Deb, Littlenell, Fife Jill and Ian, and yours truely. Also hely and swistir :thumbsup: also Towzer & chippy :thumbsup:

Many thanks to you all.

Geoff

BUMP

milly said:
milly said:
milly said:
milly said:
Many thank's to these K9 ers for making it possible to have this portrait done.Midlander Keith, Painted Lady, Jac's, kris, rodder's, Tory, nina, alfyn, Janimal, lampingman, Highgate wrc, Saraquele, Big Al & Rose, Lady P, Rob67, oreokookie, Julie-s, Deb, Littlenell, Fife Jill and Ian, and yours truely. Also hely and swistir :thumbsup: also Towzer & chippy :thumbsup:

Many thanks to you all.

Geoff

BUMP

these names are noted and will be thanked personally.

j :b hn

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back