The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stormydogs 'colt' Injured At Belvoir

mally

Mallyfieldwhippets.com
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I met up with a Stormydog and a few fellow k9'rs at Belvoir and Jon asked me if i'd take a few pics of Colt racing in the finals.

Well what can i say i never thought i'd be taking pictures of him getting injured in the final. All i can say though is although colt got injured before half way he still ran incredibly well to finish a close third. It just goes to show how much grit and determination colt really has. Here is the burst of photo's from the race.

Before the incident you can see colt stretching out

for01-13.jpg

We believe this is the exact moment the injury occured, you can see the unusual shape Colts back as though he's pulled something.

for02-13.jpg

He lost his action for a couple of strides

for03-13.jpg

Still trying

for04-13.jpg

for05-13.jpg

for06-13.jpg

for07-10.jpg

Here he is before racing

for08-9.jpg

I'm sure you will all join me in wishing Colt a speedy recovery. Early indications are he's torn leg muscles and has a back injury. However he was comfortable when i left this evening.

:( poor colt hope he makes a speedy recovery :huggles: :huggles: :luck: :luck:

hi

colt's a lovely dog and i'm sure he will make a full recovery, he was walking much better by the time we came away good luck with him

had a great day and enjoyed watching the racing and showing also nice to meet people from k9 and have a chat :thumbsup:

:( Sorry to hear this - :luck: best wishes for a speedy recovery for Colt :luck: :huggles:

hes certainly a handsome boy , looks even better in the flesh :wub:

great photos mally :cheers:

This is very sad to see :(

I hope Colt recovers with speed and strength :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Oh no...so sorry to hear this :( Poor Colt,fingers crossed for a speedy recovery :luck: :luck: thinking of you both John :huggles: :huggles: beautiful pic of him too :wub:

I,m so sorry about Colt,get well soon boy :huggles: :huggles:

get well soon colt hope you have a speedy recovery :huggles:

Get well soon Colt :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck:

John.Hope you can still read all these replies mate.Absolutely gutted for you,and i hope he come's back 100% for you.Know you will do him justice,in the recovery process. ...Billy...

awww,john im so sorry hun.poor colt. :( best wishes for a good recovery :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

sorry to hear stormydogs colt got injured .hope he has a quick recovery.we took a couple pics and and videos and we think this is the race were he was injured.

good hunting

rew

John hope you can see these post's all the luck to both you and colt and fingers cross for a swift recovery :luck: :luck: :luck:

sue

Hope Colt is soon back to full health.. :luck:

mally said:
I met up with a Stormydog and a few fellow k9'rs at Belvoir and Jon asked me if i'd take a few pics of Colt racing in the finals.
Well what can i say i never thought i'd be taking pictures of him getting injured in the final. All i can say though is although colt got injured before half way he still ran incredibly well to finish a close third. It just goes to show how much grit and determination colt really has. Here is the burst of photo's from the race.

Before the incident you can see colt stretching out

for01-13.jpg

We believe this is the exact moment the injury occured, you can see the unusual shape Colts back as though he's pulled something.

for02-13.jpg

He lost his action for a couple of strides

for03-13.jpg

Still trying

for04-13.jpg

for05-13.jpg

for06-13.jpg

for07-10.jpg

Here he is before racing

for08-9.jpg

I'm sure you will all join me in wishing Colt a speedy recovery. Early indications are he's torn leg muscles and has a back injury. However he was comfortable when i left this evening.

wishing colt a full and speeedy recovery :luck:

keith :cheers:

So sorry to hear about Colt... hes such a gutsy fella ~ heres wishing him a quick & full recovery... :huggles:

All the best :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back