The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Stud Dog

unwanted

THE CAP
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
1/2 greyhound/1/2 whippet,supreme rch,nch SON OF A BITCH,proven sire,stud fee 75.00.You want speed ind your pups come and get pure speed,Telephone 07800525991

Anybody given your dog a try yet Unwanted?

Just being nosey, but also feeling a little sorry for him - as I keep reading down the topics and scan reading it as unwanted stud dog :(

bappit said:
Anybody given your dog a try yet Unwanted?
Just being nosey, but also feeling a little sorry for him - as I keep reading down the topics and scan reading it as unwanted stud dog :(

yes they have M8 thanks

Cool 8) Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. Course (pardon the pun) now I'll be wondering how the offspring get on...hope you'll let us know. :cheers:

bappit said:
Cool 8) Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. Course (pardon the pun) now I'll be wondering how the offspring get on...hope you'll let us know.  :cheers:
my last lot of lurcher pups ot of son of a bitch r doing really well they are 1/2greyhound 1/4beardcollie 1/4 whippet

What Quarry was 'SOB' worked on?

How confident was it on old red?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back