• streisand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cracked it

• spellbound

• Total voters

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sherry said:
i see there is no other option? i have dogs and bitches from the following stud dogs.hot spice- pigeon

mickey whizz - mickey mouse

whisper whizz- sole promise

crackin whizz - cracked it.

out of the above there i wiud choose mickey mouse but i dont even know if he is still alive? is none of his male offspring doing any stud duties? i know shooting star did. Id love someone to use mickey whizz but most wud say hes too big  :blink:

What about Mickey Mac he has been used as a stud dog.

What about Montana?? reckon there should be a lot more choices in the list

i agree there are a few more who should have been included in the poll as you do not get everybodys vote :)

i voted for chris's master blaster :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruby06 said:
I partly agree with hellbound but i would of voted for pluto because he would have no drugs in him Ruby

how do you no pluto had no drugs in him, ?? was it tested at the H.F.L, like spellbound twice, Cracked it, twice and Hellbound once, and all came back clear, :p :thumbsup:

Ruby06 said:
I partly agree with hellbound but i would of voted for pluto because he would have no drugs in him Ruby

are you saying that all the named stud dogs race's on drugs, ?? if so you should put your name to the post, or that of your dogs, so we no who you are :rant:

you have some balls (w00t) after tou gave a positive test with hellbound (w00t) it would of past it but your own rules bit u on the arsse with zero tolerance my god you have more front than woollies :blink: oh ballox thats my last reply to a couple of cheats :- " :rant: :teehee: so why did you bad mouth henry leach who tested hellbound come on yvonne tell all for once get it done with :oops:

mattchu said:
Ruby06 said:

are you saying that all the named stud dogs race's on drugs, ?? if so you should put your name to the post, or that of your dogs, so we no who you are :rant:

oh abother fan :blink:

:D [SIZE=14pt] RCH/NCH WOR JOHN [/SIZE]

for me he was a class dog and still is :D

f--- this it always end up as the same old boring topic. :angry:

I would of like to see Micky Mouse up there too , i voted Master Blaster hard to choose as him Vivs Quest and Wor John haven't had alot of bitch's yet and there off spring are only just starting to come onto the scene

sherry said:
i see there is no other option? i have dogs and bitches from the following stud dogs.hot spice- pigeon

out of the above there i wiud choose mickey mouse but i dont even know if he is still alive? is none of his male offspring doing any stud duties? i know shooting star did. Id love someone to use mickey whizz but most wud say hes too big  :blink:

I have been told that Slim Shady is at stud (Viv's Finale x Mickey Mouse - litter brother to Viv's Merlin), although his owners no longer race but I think Yvonne (Hellbound) still keeps in touch. :D

I think Xstatic deserves to be on the list after all he has thrown some champions:

One so fine

One's sassy

Cavendish Park

and his latest litter to Xquisite are running well

Lexi

Xbex

You never know

Yaxi

mutley said:
you have some balls (w00t)   after tou gave a positive test with hellbound  (w00t) it would of past it but your own rules bit u on the arsse with zero tolerance my god you have more front than woollies  :blink: oh ballox thats my last reply to a couple of cheats :- "  :rant:   :teehee:   so why did you bad mouth henry leach who tested hellbound come on yvonne tell all for once get it done with :oops:

hopefully my next dog's racing name "GOTO HELL"

Wipeout said:
sherry said:

I have been told that Slim Shady is at stud (Viv's Finale x Mickey Mouse - litter brother to Viv's Merlin), although his owners no longer race but I think Yvonne (Hellbound) still keeps in touch. :D

Yes we do, so if anyone want's to try Slim Shady let me know :thumbsup:

i dident take long to get back to drug testing did it now GIVE IT A REST MAN

alot of stud dogs have been missed out of that to be fair and good ones

eg.......

montana (he has produced topclass as well as his brother)

our jack

osacrs pride

midnight run

gillete

moonshell (an underated stud dog which out of 1 litter produced 3 champions out of 4 )

:cheers:

and guess whos got it

haha me :D

as we have Hellbent , Hellsbitch & Hellish :)

sherry said:

OFFSPRING LINE TO MICKY MOUSE>............ sup rch master tornado up for stud.....LOL

Why not deb hes well breed.....

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back