The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Such A Sad Loss

deeva1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It is with great sadness that I have to say that I've had a call from Shelly and Tam to inform me that they have had to say goodbye to their lovely lad Streisand. I, myself, am in tears as I write this 'cos I have known him since his birth and had him to stay on numerous occasions. He was a fantastic racer, giving no quarter. He then went on to become one of the most prolific Studs of our time. I am fortunate to have his genes flowing in my girls, so his legacy will live on! He was a well mannered, loving little man who was a pleasure to have around and he will leave a big void. Sleep well, Zack. The pain is gone for you, but not for us who love you so much! :wub: :wub:

My mum has had to make the hard decision of having old Zak put to sleep today,he has had a few bad weeks of late and was only fair to let him be in peace.

He was a pleasure to have at home and to race even though his racing career was only short due to illness, but in his one year of racing achieved Sup Rch,Rbch,Chch's,Nbch and many opens.

He's offspring still give us all a lot of pleasure watching them run.

Rip old man.

So sorry Shelly & Tam it was an honour to have a litter from him & a joy to race one of his offspring. Hope we have a dog as good as him out of Rubys litter. RIP Zak x

So sorry for your loss Shell, Tam and family,

RIP Zack

so sorry to read this, tam and shelly,its never easy. take care you two.kenny,chris n family.x

So sorry for your loss shell and tam it never easy however many dogs you have you still remember the ones you had

Run free little man

Sorry for your loss

r.i.p.Zack

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear about your loss Shelly and Tam

R.I.P Zack

jane

So very sorry to read this...Zak was from a great litter and a prolific racer in his day, he was one of only a few who could take on the great bitches of his day and take supreme, of which he did many times over. It was an honour to take him on and win. We used him for stud and couldn't have had nicer pups, he was supreme in nature and on the track, a trait he passed down to his wonderful offspring xx RIP Zak, you will live on forever xxxx

Sorry to be reading of your loss Shelley and Tam. RIP Zak

SO SORRY TO HEAR OF OUR LOSS SHELLY

WE HAD SO MANY GOOD RACES TOGETHER WITH SAM VIVS QUEST

I KNOW HIT WILL BE A BIG LOSS TO YOU ALL

R I P CAN PLAY AND RACE WITH ALL YOUR MATES UP THERE

THINKING OF YOU AT THIS VERY SAD TIME

DON AND RUTH XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

so sorry to be reading this :(

RIP Zack :huggles:

So sorry to hear about your loss Tam and Shelly. Although I never knew him personally and didn't

see him race I know you were very proud of him and all his achievements. A good dog is never forgotten.

I hope his grandaughters will take after him.

Love Pat. Belle. India and China. xxxxxxx

Sending you big hugs Shel,and for the rest of the family too.You've done the right thing for Zak,but know thats not gonna make you feel any better at the min mate.I know how proud you and Tam were of him,and continue to be of his offspring,and there offspring aswell.He lives on in them aswell as your hearts.RIP little man,you'll be missed by alot of us xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back