The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Rch Bound Too + My Quest

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good luck Joyce, we will be round soon to take puppy pics :thumbsup:

Hopefully Mon or Tues Yvonne :thumbsup: Thats unless Chris gets a move on and does it first (w00t)

Been across to Joyce's tonight with my mum to see the babies and they are gorgeous!!

The boys...

SDC11327.JPG

and then last one for now, having cuddles with Mummy Maddie...

SDC11346.JPG

Nice one Kim with the pics, they were absolutely gorgeous little babies could have sat all night watching them, as for picking one don't think i could at the moment they are all so lovely. The big boy is stunning but then the little boy has such a lovely head - the black bitches are both so similar at the moment couldn't split them. Sorry Joyce we will just have to come back in a few weeks and see if we have any favourites then (luckily haven't got to choose one or it would be so hard) :luck: :thumbsup:

oh they are gorgeous think everyone knows my pick only because i love black dogs and he would be coming here if i did'nt have my 2 pups but love them all will try to get over when they have there eye's open with camara lol well its a good excuse to see them ;) good luck to new owners :luck:

Been over to see the pup's today they are all so gorgeous the people getting a pup are so lucky :wub: just uploading pic's !! come on karen get your on lol

joycepups029.jpg
joycepups031.jpg
joycepups032.jpg
joycepups038.jpg
this little dog is amazing into everything lol.think Ian's having him

Last edited by a moderator:
joycepups040.jpg
joycepups019.jpg
joycepups013.jpg
the last dog pup think he will make about 21/22lb

Last edited by a moderator:
the 2 little bitches they are so diff ones into everything and the other is so loving
joycepups015.jpg
joycepups017.jpg
joycepups018.jpg
having a look what karen's got in her bag
joycepups020.jpg
joycepups022.jpg
joycepups024.jpg
joycepups030.jpg

What lovely pups, l bet you had fun there today Yvonne :))

Gorgeous babies, wishing you the very best of luck with them :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back