The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Rch Ch Ch Fluke X Rch Nch Coral

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can't have her dads head, look nowt like steve, thankfully for her sake, Looks a belter now mind. the bitch not Steve :cheers: :luck:

Oooooh she's lovely!

Definitely looks like Coral in the face :D

BOBBY LOOKS THE DOUBLE OF OUR RODDY, EVEN TO THE BIG LUGS :D

Taking this one step further ---I cant recall what i must have been thinking about to put BOOBY and not BOBBY!!!----was not cross-roads thats for sure :- " :- "

steve :D

Who does Annie look like ????NOW---not a Polar bear---at nearly six months old

After all that puppy fat has gone she looks like she is going to be about 22-23 lbs

a bit of both parents less bulk than fluke but more than coral perfect for an all rounder, best of luck with her, she looks great.

After all that puppy fat has gone she looks like she is going to be about 22-23 lbs

a bit of both parents less bulk than fluke but more than coral perfect for an all rounder, best of luck with her, she looks great.

Nice pictures of two handsome looking whippets steve, if she can run half as good as each of her mum and dad she will do you proud, you must be well pleased with her progress :cheers: :luck:

Still only 17-18 lb cant see her going over 20 myself but could be wrong time will tell and i aint to bothered if she can keep improving as she has --

steve

Annie is lovely looking.good luck in the future Steve.Karen&Harry

Pat&Nick :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back