The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Rch Drama Queen

mollyxx

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
SUREME RACING CHAMPION DRAMA QUEEN (June 2000—July 2010)

It is with heavy heart that I inform you of the tragic loss of our beautiful little bitch Molli.

She was one in a million, very faithful, strongly defensive, and very loving, but highly strung with strength & speed of a dog at least twice her weight.

Eternal thanks to her breeders; Ann & Ago with Our Jack & Steve & Julie with their superb brood Marella, Molli was bred especially for us after we lost our two bitches so tragically.

Molli was one of a litter of six, which included Andrew’s Sup Rch, Ch of Ch’s Jackarella, both he & his sister took Sup Rch on the same day, Aug 2003, a very memorable and proud day for us all.

Molli was a joy to own, very, very loving, to say she adored me would have been an understatement, and wherever she could, she would be as near to me as possible, squeezing into the tiniest of spaces, just so she could cuddle up!

From the word go she showed she was top class, for us she was ‘one in a million’ giving us so many wonderful memories to be proud of. From the tender stage of puppyhood to winning as a 5yr old, despite 2 seasons a year.

She never raced as a veteran, she was still able to compete at top level & win against much younger opposition.

In her day she had many tussles with such greats as Biddy, Dancing Wind, Colorado, One’s Cushti Star & Another Spot along with many other top class racers.

Our proudest day was winning Supreme Racing Champion, of which she did remarkably no less than three times (one Sup on the bends)….she retired in 2006 after suffering temporarily paralysation of her hind legs.

She was a very strong, gutsy bitch who never gave in, this she proudly passed down to her highly talented offspring; Nch/Ch of Ch’s Forever Autumn, High Drama, Nch Scooter, BWRA Supreme Puppy Champion One’s Genevieve, BWRA Sup Puppy Champion Dramatise & Evolution.

Molli had been ‘quiet’ now & again this past couple of months, having the odd ‘off day’! But she soon picked herself up (which we put it down to ‘age’) and she was soon back to her bouncy little self!

However, after Devon she seemed like she may be coming down with kennel cough with a light throaty rasp, our local vet prescribed antibiotics…..however a week later she still wasn’t right; wouldn’t come out of the cage & off her food also unsteady on her feet.

This time we went to Tom Bingham (our old racing vet), the x-ray/scans revealed the numbing diagnosis, her little body had been taken over by cancer and her now very erratic heart that once beat so strong, was also struggling & so faint...on Tom’s advice the kindest thing was to have her put to sleep….so we brokenheartedly said our last goodbye.

We are all devastated to lose her so quickly and so young, she was only 10 yrs old.

Our house is so empty without her.

RIP our beautiful little girl, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Drama_Queen_Sup_Rch_r_up_Top_Ten_2004.jpg

So sorry to hear it was cancer, :( I lost mine at 11 the same thing, :( di

so sorry to hear such sad news. her offspring are doing her very proud she wont be forgotton. RIP Molli xxx

so sorry paul & chriss to hear your sad news as you have said she was a gutsy little racer, R.I.P. MOLLIE

lovely tribute my heart goes out to you both remember all the good times you had and im sure her offspring will do her proud r.i.p molli

she was a brill little bitch sorry to hear this sad news chris and paul,R.I.P molly xx

What a lovely tribute to a grand dog, R.I.P. Molly

May she live on in her offspring

Audrey

So very sorry to read this. My heart goes out to you Chris and Paul, they give so much while we have them and leave such a huge hole in our hearts when they leave us. A wonderful tribute to your darling girl.

RIP Molli

so sorry for you Chris / Paul .she was a fantastic bitch, and a credit to you both r,i.p

John

So sorry to hear this sad news Chris & Paul

R.I.P.Mollixx

Geoff & Hazel

what sad news thinking of you both

RIP Molli

donna

so sorry chris and paul.she was pure class.kenny chris dan ash n james.x

So sorry to hear this, R.I.P. Molly

A beautiful tribute to your little girl Chris.Memories of Molli live on in your heart.

so sorry to hear this sad news

our thoughts are with you Chris and Paul

we raced for many years together with Viv Merlin we had some wonderful races

I do understand what you are going through we recently lost a old bitch Viv Finale

we have our memories and she hads given you many good off springs to carry on

all our love Don and Ruth

R I P Drama Queen

So sorry to hear of your loss the small space she took up is nowa big hole R.I.P. Mollie. Les + Lynda

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back