The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Rch Master Tornado

andy foster

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A big well done to Debbie and Zak {MASTER TORNADO}on gaining SUP RCH today,would have loved to see him win but you already know we have called it a day.Myself and lorraine are over the moon,at only 19mths old it is a great achievment at the biggest event of the year.Cilla must have been saving all her titles to pass onto her offspring :D .I hope Buster goes on to be a great stud dog,not bad for his first mating keep it up. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: ps well done ZAK love from mam. :wub: :wub: :wub:

well done debbie & zak :D :D :D

I bet some partying will be going on tonight :cheers:

:D Congratulations Debbie and Zak on gaining Sup Rch status :D Bet you have a sore head this morning :cheers: well done too Andy and Cilla the proud mother :D

Last edited by a moderator:
A big well done deb and zak. :cheers:

has anyone got anymore results from the dog Championships, well done debbie winning Sup with Zak it,s brill news

a big well done to debbie if anyone deserves it its you ;) keep it up :D

Well done debs and zac on sup , have to say he ran excellent all day :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers:

a big thankyou, i would just like to say how proud i am, and how well my little dog Zak ran, he is a credit to his mam and dad. Go Zak Go, thanks to everyone who cheered him on and to george for helping rubbing him down as he was a little over weight the day b4 :cheers:

debbie and Supreme Racing Champion Master Tornado

a big well done to sup rch Drama Queen

i would also like to thank andy foster for having faith in buster, for wanting him for his good little bitch tylers tornado, and this was b4 he went up for stud. at only 19months of age just look at what we have :D :D :cheers:

jade scott said:
had to put it on for debs but she will master puttin pics on here soon :D i hope haha
Who's who?

For us across the pond!

debbie and master tornado on the left and paul jennings with drama queens on the right

well done i coukd see how happy and proud you were :thumbsup:

wendy

well done debs i knew he had it ,all your hard work has paid off .hope you win many more :D :D :D

image1

dogs040.jpg

This is one topic its lovely to bring back. MANY CONGRATULATIONS on Zak's championship and supreme from Rocky and Audrey. I was absolutely thrilled and it made my week-end. Sorry not to added it earlier but I have only just come in today from the championships as I spent a week camping on the way down.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back