The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Surprise, Surprise....

Morgan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello,

Let me tell you a little story....

Once upon a time was a little Princess named "Wendy".... "Wendy" was promised as a bride to the handsome "Mojo" but she was deeply in love with the king of the kingdom namely "Spike".......

Well the truth not always fits fairytales (w00t) so truly Wendy (Actress High On Emotion) was in season, at the 27th day (!!! (w00t) ) when she escaped to meet the king around "Spike" (Multi Ch. Taraly Malcolm X). Thanks god we didn't mate Wendy just before but we were planning to mate her at her next season :wacko: ....

Wendy had already one litter (sired by Spike, planned this time ;) ) born in 2002. In this litter came our lovely "Spicy" (Taraly Too Funky). For this litter she was mated on the 13th day so we thought on the 27th day there was no chance at all...

The day after that "unplanned" love story we went to the vet to know if she was ovulating or not... And the vet said no, no way, she can't be pregnant........

Well about 35 days later....... we were very sure she was pregnant!!!! :D :D :D

Then we thought Ok if it happens it happens, being Spicy's brother/sister it can be good as well :thumbsup: .... We thought she was expecting just one or two......

I just kept my fingers crossed that the puppy will be the puppy of my dreams (a solid black bitch :wub: ) but was quite sure that with my "usual luck" it would be a brindle dog :blink: :blink: :blink: !!!!

Well our surprise package arrived yesterday very easily and peacefully :thumbsup: ...........

Guess what.................

A solo puppy!!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]A BLACK BITCH!!!!![/SIZE]

:huggles: my darlings Spike and Wendy :huggles: made my dream come true!!!!

The proud Daddy....

Spike....

Multi Ch. Taraly Malcolm X, World Winner 2001

SpikeChampionduMonde.jpg

The devoted mother....

Wendy...

Actress High On Emotion

Nantes04Wendy4.jpg

Unfortunatly my camera is out of order now but here's a pic a friend took....

This is "Miss T"...

Taraly Addicted to Black....

naissance09aot200512av.jpg

now that is a fairytail ending :cheers:

What a fab story, real not fairytale and still has a happy ending (w00t)

Welcome Miss T :huggles:

Congratulation Tamara! What a lovely surprise for you! I also like solid colours best.

You should put this story to the thread where people ask when it is safe to let bitches play with dogs again after their season.

Lida

Last edited by a moderator:
How thrilling - Congratulations Tamara, Spike and Wendy on the exciting new addition!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations Tamara...Glad you got your Black Bitch :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]Oh Wow ![/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt] Congratulations Tamara [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Congrats to you!!!!!!!! You must be proud of mummy :wub: Thats a great story :thumbsup: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]WONDERFUL[/SIZE], & what a gorgeous happy ending :wub:

Congratulations Tamara

How great for you to get a solid black, we keep our fingers crossed that she turns out as well as her very good looking sister.

All the best from us in Sweden

Morgan

Congratulations Tamara, good luck to the black girl :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Draha

Aaaaah - you must have been a REALLY good girl Tamara - you got your Christmas present early! What a lovely surprise :D

:) Lovely story Tamara

They planned the black bitch for you.

:wub: CONGRATULATIONS :wub:

Great news Tamara , Just out of interest , what did she weigh ? In` ounces` if pos :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back