The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Surprise, Surprise....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Little "Addicted to Black" must be nearly 2 months old, any pics? Please, do not keep us in suspense! :)

Lida

We're still waiting for some pictures of that gorgeous girl..................................... :wub:

Here's hoping!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

What a wonderful story. We must have more pix..........pleeeeease :wub:

I've missed this :eek:

lovely story :D

How is Miss T, please can we have an up to date picture?

Yes please Tamara ... more pics! :D

Have not seen Tamara on here for a while, maybe she has PC problems :(

Hello all!

Sorry for taking so much time to answer but I haven't had time to come here lately :(

Thank you very much for your interest in our little Surprise Gem :wub: :wub: :wub:

I really can't believe how time flies (w00t)

She is so sweet and so much fun :clown: !!!

In conformation she reminds us a lot of her grandMa, our beloved blue Mimi, my 1st whippet and the reason of my passion for this breed as well as for so called coloured. :wub: :wub: :wub:

In personality she is a real little clown but with a very strong mind!!! :D

She knows exactly what she wants and knows how to let you know :lol:

I must take recent pictures for you and for you we will try STANDING (w00t) pictures!! Believe me this will be lot of fun!!! Most of the time when we try to photograph her we mostly have just a tail or a back leg on the picture :- " :lol: :b

At the moment we are eagerly waiting for her elder sister (3 1/2 years old) Spicy to be in season and to mate her... for a planned mating this time :oops: ... This will be a change :teehee: :lol:

But here are the latest pictures of our "Wild Thing", unformal pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
misstyombre11oct056gq.jpg

Do you see what I meant by "hard to photograph"?? :lol:

misstyrun111oct055xw.jpg

Playing with her mum Wendy :wub:

A flying miniature whippet :D

misstyjumpetwendy11oct056yz.jpg

Miss T's absolutely adorable!! even if she looks possessed in the second pic :eek:

Thanks for the long awaited update. I'm emailing you as there is lots to catch-up on..

Trust she stands still long enough for a proper body pic soon. I want to see how much she looks like your dear blue 'Mimi'.

Well done Tamara; I hope she brings you much joy.

Take care,

Colin

what a lovely girl :wub: :wub: :wub: i love them at that age

and the best colour of all black

:wub: :wub: :wub: She looks wonderful Tamara :wub:

She is just beautiful! :huggles: Look forward to seeing more pics as she grows up :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oooh new pictures of the little dervish... HOW did I miss this?!? The little Missy is wonderful :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Keeping fingers crossed for Spicy's season :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable story :D

Really amazing puppy !!! Congratulations, Tamara :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back