The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sustainable Dog Harnesses

ODIF_company

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ODIF Harness survey

We are a group of university students conducting research in order to start a business selling dog harnesses made from sustainable materials.

With recent concerns around the environment, we aim to reduce the percentage of non-recyclable materials such as plastic that ends up in landfill, our oceans and our animal habitats. We have many concerns for the damage these materials cause to animals and the wildlife within our natural world.

With animal welfare and protection at the heart of our business, we are using these materials to create harnesses for dogs. With recent studies highlighting the dangers of particular materials to our dogs and the criticisms around collars with the strain and repercussions of wearing them, our harnesses are the perfect solution.

We care for animals. We care for your dogs. It’s time for the humans to stay loyal. Please follow and stay up to date with the exciting things we have to come. Think about your dog. Think ODIF.

One of the things I'd like to see on the market is an affordable, safe car harness. A lot are described as car safe but what that actually means is that the passengers are safe from the dig hitting them in a collision; not that the dog himself is safe. The ones that do keep the dog safe and have been properly crash tested are eye wateringly expensive (or at least they were the last time I looked, if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them).

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back